BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,
I was wondering, does anybody know of a good pair of resonably priced polarized sunglasses? Every time i look in catalogs and magazines i just see like Costa Del Mar and Oakley's whose cheapest pair is like $100. Costa Del Mar's are sweet, but i've seen many a pair of expensive glasses go over the side and not come back, so any suggestions for polarized shades in the $50-$60 range would be appreciated. Thanks guys. :cool:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I love my Costas and would buy again in a minute if they are damaged. For 100 bucks I put on a lanyard around my neck. Saved them a few times.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
I have the Costa's!

I love them...They are a bit more $$$, but well worth it!

Everything seems expensive these days. I really don't know of anything that is polarized for cheap, that are all that good of sunglasses...anything that will hold up. Good luck

[ 04-05-2004, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: striper2278 ]

·
Registered
234 Posts
Maui Jim are the best. Spend the extra money and your eyes will thank you. If you spend a lot of time on the water, the investment is more then worthwhile. Protect from eye damage and protect from getting the "crows feet" around your eyes. Unless you like that sort of thing.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I just lost a pair of "Flying Fisherman" glasses that I loved, couldnt tell the difference betw. them and my buddies costa's...they were $15 bucks :D ..theyve got a website I think.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Go on ebay. I got a pair of revo h20's for about a hundred bucks they retailed for 215.00 you can get some great deals on glasses. Just make sure the guy you purchase from has lots of positive feedback and NO!! negative feedback and you will be fine.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
i like the costa's also, they have a program where if you send the glasses back and they are scratched etc. they will give you a new pair for about half price

one other thought, i use lanyards named floaties, they will keep your glasses on the surface, when they go into the drink.

saw them in the keys when i was fishing

the beav

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Pelagic Mike,
I am going to move this over to the
TackleBox Forum to get you some more responses.

Thx,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts