1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
If you go with Capt paul tell him ""you want to practice denitstrey""

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Going to try to hop on board for one last tog trip..curious if any other barners will be out? I haven't checked the weather since Wednesday but the seas looked to be dying down some.

-Steve
Might want to recheck the weather.
SAT
NW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 KT...BECOMING W
10 TO 15 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 20 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 4 TO
6 FT...SUBSIDING TO 3 TO 4 FT IN THE AFTERNOON. MAINLY IN SE
SWELL WITH A DOMINANT PERIOD OF 7 SECONDS.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Might want to recheck the weather.
SAT
NW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 KT...BECOMING W
10 TO 15 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 20 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 4 TO
6 FT...SUBSIDING TO 3 TO 4 FT IN THE AFTERNOON. MAINLY IN SE
SWELL WITH A DOMINANT PERIOD OF 7 SECONDS.
Thats the differnce between reading the news and being the news, That forecast is what the world of fishpicker dreams of. NEVER NEVER FEAR THE NW MY GOD ITS BLASTIN FISH IN A BARREL!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Was out with Capt Paul today had a 9.28lb and a 3.5 lb . Two guys had limits, my bud Craig had a limit and a 6.5lb tog. Great day on the water with a great group of guys !

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Today's trip was pretty solid. Scattered action with some really decent fish pulled over. The weather was awesome and was actually pretty hot by noon. It was good to meet more of you and was a great trip. Largest fish for the boat was over 11 pounds and there were quite a few over 8. I hope those who are able to make tomorrow's trip do so!

With that being my last shot at tog I now must face the reality I will most likely be off the water for a month or so. Can't wait for the makos to show up!

-Steve

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Today's trip was pretty solid. Scattered action with some really decent fish pulled over. The weather was awesome and was actually pretty hot by noon. It was good to meet more of you and was a great trip. Largest fish for the boat was over 11 pounds and there were quite a few over 8. I hope those who are able to make tomorrow's trip do so!

With that being my last shot at tog I now must face the reality I will most likely be off the water for a month or so. Can't wait for the makos to show up!

-Steve
Told ya you always go on NW

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.