BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be running offshore if the water is still around.:D

Looking for a few people to join me. Stew if you can go I would love to have you join me too
(Plumberscrack and Joe your in don't worry).

This is not a charter just looking for people to fish with me and throw in a couple of bucks for fuel.

Hopefully the water and the weather will cooperate and we can kill some tuna.:D :D

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
waterman579 said:
How much$ and how long?
You don't have enough money and any timeframe is too long fishing with you. You really think I would allow you to step foot on the boat with all your smart arse comments on other sites?:rolleyes: There aren't too many people I would not fish with but you are right there at the top. Now with this said I'm sure you will be back to your normal sarcastic self so have fun.

Now for the others, we will decide how long when we see the window and the costs will be split at the end of the trip when the expenses of all are added. I think Plumbers Crack has the food lined up. ;) :D Joe has the rigs :D

·
Banned
490 Posts
THECHUMSTAIN said:
You don't have enough money and any timeframe is too long fishing with you. You really think I would allow you to step foot on the boat with all your smart arse comments on other sites?:rolleyes: There aren't too many people I would not fish with but you are right there at the top. Now with this said I'm sure you will be back to your normal sarcastic self so have fun.
Nah actually i'd like to take a trip with you! maybe i could learn a few things! and i'm pretty sure i could scrape together all my change and get the funds.Plus why wouldn't you want me onboard?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts