·
Banned
9,261 Posts
I use Moss Green,but it also comes in White
and Hi-Vis Yellow...

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I used moss green primarily, but when the yellow first was introduced, I tried it and found that it frayed and weakened quicker then the original color. They might have made it better though.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by PhilCVG:
I used moss green primarily, but when the yellow first was introduced, I tried it and found that it frayed and weakened quicker then the original color. They might have made it better though.
Thanks Phil,
I was hoping you would see this and respond.
I knew you were going to try the Hi-Vis Yellow
awhile back...And I wanted to see what you
thought....

Thanks Again,,

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have used the moss green power pro for a couple years and found that the color does wash out. I read somewhere that this can weaken the line. This year I plan on trying moss green Stren Super Braid.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why has no one tried the yellow? if it more visible to the fish? has anyone tried the white?

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Using green, but am going to try a couple reels of the stren this year too.. heard good reports on it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I use green also. It does fade to gray but you can recolor it by dragging it across a green sharpie marker. Haven't done it myself, don't think it's necesary. Flourocarbon leader and your good to go.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Verse,thats why most use the green,to blend in better with the water,you want it to go unnoticed to the fish...Vinny

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I use green,was sent yellow on an order by mistake used it, PRO you could see it better,CON I don't think it holds up as well as the green.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts