BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am asking for some prayers for my Mom guys...Took her to hospital last week after she almost fainted on me at a hockey game...We'll here her one lung was full of fluid and was not able to receive the necessary oxygen..We'll after some test it has been being caused by cancer..Today i got some more bad news..its in both lungs and the Doc. said the prognosis doesn't look good...I am going tommorrow morning to meat with the docs. to find out exactly what is going to be her options..I am in shock and don't what i'm in for...Mother of 4 Grandmother of 10..Not only a wonderfull Mother but an awesome woman...She wants me to take her this summer out on the boat and spend some time on the water..So i'm in the process of looking for a boat at least 18' at a resonable price if anyone knows of one...Looking to try and stretch 5 or 6,000...Keep me in mind and prayers and remember cherish whatever it is you have today because you never know how long you will have it...God bless and Happy Easter to all my fellow barners and theirs....Pazman

·
Registered
356 Posts
Paz,
My prayers are with your mom and your entire family

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
We are with you Paz... so sorry to hear of your trouble.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Paz,
Prayers have been said for your Mom and you and your family.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Paz,
My family will be praying for you and your mother today. Our thoughts are with you.
Brian

·
Registered
483 Posts
Paz i pray for you and your mother. Try to stay strong for her. God bless you and your Mom.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Pazman 2, Sorry to hear about your situation, my prayers are with your family. When it comes time to take Mom fishing , give me a shout I have a 20" x8'3' beam , will be glad to take you and her, though I do not know those waters. I would be honored to extend a trip to your Mom.

Jim Mac [email protected]

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Paz bring her down with the family and I'll sport you guys around for an afternoon of site seeing and a few stops at the water front resturants so your family can have some cocktails and food. Email me.

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts