BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are offering a 10% discount on all full details booked by March 1st. We also offer interior details and daily washes.

We are now booking details for the upcoming spring season, so in addition to receiving a 10% discount, you will be one of the first in line to get your boat detailed in March. Please call with any questions. Thank you!

·
Registered
489 Posts
"HAVE WAX WILL TRAVEL"
Hilary, Coop is here, he has offered to pay for a touch up job if you're interested in coming down and agree to do it bikini clad...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Mike, Hey Coop
Just say the word and I'm there...Hope you guys are having a blast!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is about a week left to receive a 10% discount, if anyone would like any quotes, or if you have any questions, please feel free to email or call.

Thanks

[ 02-22-2005, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: SCRUB IT DETAILING ]

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hilary, please schedule Ramblin for 1st week of May please.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Mike...I have you on my schedule...I'll see you soon. Still is Florida? See ya in Strathmere!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hilary,
Sent you an email. I will be bringing the boat back from Fl. next weekend. Try my cell so we can schedule.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hilary
Ramblin is in the driveway, got in last night. So come on over... There's a 13lb weakfish calling me names, gotta get back in there!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Mike...I haven't forgotten about you! I'm just backed up. I will be there as soon as I can.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Well you'll need give me a day or so notice, she's in the water. It is scheduled to be serviced on 6/4 if you want to wait until then, it'd be fine. Your call, it needs your attention tho!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts