BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
President Obama took the high road .....again..... by welcoming President elect Trump with class and respect.

Behavior to be proud of, grace, dignity, behavior fitting the position.

Well done Mr. President.

·
Registered
9,717 Posts
Agreed...now he needs to shut up and get out...with dignity and grace...:thumbsup:

...so the liberals can start writing the fiction of his legacy.:)

Reactions: markushook

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Nice work by BO. :thumbsup:
If I remember correctly POTUS Bush gave BO similar respect as he came into office and BO thumbed his nose at Bush's offers and advice. Regardless, its time to move on. Glad to see that BO has been humbled and acknowledges the other party won.

·
Registered
18,356 Posts
Wow, breaking news, people behaving as they should. Only a fool would expect otherwise. Too bad all on the left don't share this basic humanity as some have taken to the streets and beaten others who disagree with them. Worse yet, some are organized and paid for. :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
13,511 Posts
Thank you President George W. Bush for setting the example that Obama followed:

"Mr. Obama said Wednesday that he had instructed his staff to follow the example set by President George W. Bush in 2008 and provide a professional and smooth transition for Mr. Trump’s team, despite the policy differences that separate the president and his successor."

This is America! :thumbsup:

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/us/politics/white-house-transition-obama-trump.html

·
Registered
22,493 Posts
President Obama took the high road .....again..... by welcoming President elect Trump with class and respect.

Well done Mr. President.
You seem shocked by this. Did you expect less?

·
Registered
31,319 Posts

Well done Mr. President.
Amazing normal behavior is considered the high road now:nuts:you libtards are amazing. I'll remember this thread and repost it the 5 times a week when the muslim is on TV criticizing Trumps every move and trust me he will.He will continue to live in Washington and will be on CNN.NBC,MSNBC and all the rest of the left rags telling everyone Trump is a monster. Now Presidents are supposed to ride off into the sunset and step out of the lime light out of respect for the current POTUS this scumbag will not do that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
Thank you President George W. Bush for setting the example that Obama followed:

"Mr. Obama said Wednesday that he had instructed his staff to follow the example set by President George W. Bush in 2008 and provide a professional and smooth transition for Mr. Trump’s team, despite the policy differences that separate the president and his successor."

This is America! :thumbsup:

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/us/politics/white-house-transition-obama-trump.html
Unlike the classless Clintons.

·
Registered
11,766 Posts

Well done Mr. President.
No doubt!
But unfortunately this was the highlight of his Presidency - a graceful exit :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
12,615 Posts
Unlike the classless Clintons.
The Clintons were the real Arkansas red neck trash. I hope Obama will take GW Bush's example and let Trump do his thing. Obama looks like he aged twenty years,being leader of the free world has to be the hardest job in the world.

·
Banned
3,874 Posts
I am no fan of Obama, and I have criticized his every move but I gotta admit his words about how Bush welcomed him and he plans to do the same was a great thing to hear. I will give him some credit for that.

That all being said, this is nothing but a dog and pony show for the next 2 months until inauguration day. Both sides will play nice for now, but once inauguration day comes and goes itll be back to slamming each other.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
"The High Road"? Bull****!
If the Muslim had NOT cancelled the traditional photo shoot normally taken at the end of the meeting with both families, maybe I'd agree.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...e-welcome-president-elect-trump-wife-melania/

Of course the White House Spokesman, Josh Ernest stated it was not cancelled due to the Obamas hating Mr. Trump...oh no, "it was just not a high priority"....

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obamas-cancel-photo-op-trumps-ahead-white-house-visit

More "Ernest Lies"

·
Registered
22,493 Posts
Given the mouth on our President elect so far, yes I'm a bit surprised, but pleased that President Obama so honorable.
Your OP was about how Pres. Obama and his wife acted. Since you answered my question, you obviously were surprised but pleased how the Pres. acted. Then again the Pres. did give Bush the accolade which was copied by the Pres..

Reactions: Barnegat Light Mike

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
i do think Barrack has class...i do believe that...his wife on the other hand nope not an ounce..from what I'm told Barrack went ballistic on the white house staff for their reaction to Trump arriving at the white house....from what i heard it was HER that refused to take a picture with the Trumps...not Barrack..funny she was more then willing to ham it up with a basketball team a few minutes after the Trumps left....shows her true colors...pun intended...

·
Registered
24,861 Posts
Given the mouth on our President elect so far, yes I'm a bit surprised, but pleased that President Obama so honorable.
Hey Buttercup President Obama insinuated Trump had dealings with the KKK. Honorable isn't it Buttercup???

Reactions: gettinwet

·
Registered
17,383 Posts
Bgreene, I am starting to worry about you. If you don't let it go and keep obsessing it will not end well. At first it will be a glass of wine before lunch. Then a bottle of wine per day, leading to hard liquor. You will start smoking and using drugs and eventually beating your wife.
Everything will be ok my man. Go to your safe space at home and relax

·
Banned
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bgreene, I am starting to worry about you. If you don't let it go and keep obsessing it will not end well. At first it will be a glass of wine before lunch. Then a bottle of wine per day, leading to hard liquor. You will start smoking and using drugs and eventually beating your wife.
Is that how it happened for you ?
No worries, never been the mindless follower, gathering strength by being part of the angry mob. Got my own opinions, and preference that people treated each other with a greater degree of respect.
As demonstrated by several on this web site........it " ain't likely happening soon".....
Interesting how many " likes " I've received to my posts. Seventeen just from my recent post ref how long before etc..... Possibly the silent minority, OR majority that's intimidated by the assorted " baby huey's" that post antagonistic replies.

·
Administrator
18,157 Posts
He has 29 "Likes " :please:
Everything will be okay...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts