BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You just can't find a nicer customized/loaded MAKO 282 for $62,900!!!

2002 MAKO 282 CC, 28' with TWIN 225 h.p. Mercury Optimax?s with 275 hours and under warranty till Jan. 07!!! Engines have SS Mirage Props, have always run perfectly, and have been fresh water flushed since day one. This is a hard core FAST fishing machine (50+ mph)!

Electronics: NEW Simrad Autopilot; Furuno GP 1650F GPS/Chartplotter/Sounder with C-Map card; Furuno 1622 Radar; VHF; All of these are neatly arranged in a lockable overhead Electronics box; also, Clarion FM/CD in glove box with four flush-mounted speakers.

T-TOP with Rupp Outriggers ? set up and ready to go; Rocket Launchers; Custom Flush Mounted Rod Holders ? three extra on each side; custom Izen glass around entire center counsel to back of leaning post for a dry ride; spreader lights; cockpit lights; overhead map light; Marine Electric Head with macerator system & holding tank (never been used!); bow spray hood/dodger; bow cushion set; hydraulic trim tabs; leaning post with back rest, storage, and cooler; anchor and rope included; rear fold down bench seat; huge livewell with built-in light; raw water washdown ? set up with mounted hose; rod storage in gunwales; fresh water washdown; three large storage bins in bow; two large in-deck fish boxes with macerator pumps; built-in cut table with drain; all plastic hatches have been replaced with stainless steel!; tuna door; bottom paint; Smartcraft electronic throttle system; 235 gallon fuel capacity ? Canyon Range!; custom canvass covers for leaning post, console, engines, etc.; two offshore T-Pak?s (front holds four Type I life vests and the rear holds maps, papers, etc.); dive ladder, swim platform, 2 batteries with dual Perko switches; shore power;
No Trailer
I will include: 4 Type I life vests and 6 Type II preservers (all CG Approved); anchor and line; flare gun/kit with case; extra flares; fire extinguisher; first-aid kit and full tank of gas!

Here's the deal: The price is now $62,900. This is a phenomenal deal. Check the internet for comparable MAKOS and then consider the thousands $$ in extras in this boat.

Last but not least -- I will consider reducing the price to help cover any transport needs for buyer, but that shouldn't be an issue with that kind of range!

Tom

(w) (302) 984-6308;
(cell) (302) 388-3518

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dirtydigger88,

I'll have pics next week -- just couldn't get down there this weekend.

Are you interested in buying the boat? Great deal -- boat can do it all (stripers, tuna, canyons, etc.) Trust me -- this boat is in awesome shape, rigged and ready.

Thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bill,

I'll have pics later this week. I just haven't had time to get down there with the digital camera.

The boat is beautiful and has ALL the bells and whistles!

Hope you're interested in buying an awesome [email protected]

Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts