BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a winter project boat. Something 12-17ft. Not looking to spend a whole lot, so if you or someone you know has one sitting in the back yard...let me know. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
565 Posts
capt, i have something you might be interested in, a little larger than you are looking for but the right price... a 23' searay cuddy, new motor with a spun bearing. needs seats also 2500.00 with trailer.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I have a 1979 Wellcraft V20 which I bought as a project. I'm over my head as I have cut out the splashwell and inside of the transom and drivers side stringer. The fuel tank has been removed as well as the rub rail the boat needs major work. Believe it or not the floor is solid and the windshields perfect. The trailer is a 1995 Galv roller single axle that has good tires and working lights as well as buddy bearings.

$750

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Capt. Phil

in Franklinville, Green older tri hull, 16'-17'? rude engine, motor rebuilt, reciepts, lower unit has problems, steel trailer..etc..been sitting 5 yrs?

at this point in time, they may give it away...email for name and #

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have one!

Early 60s glasspar G3. 13.5 feet
No motor.
Cool Jackshaft plate for big motor.
Floor is solid. Transom feels solid, but has visable repair. Needs paint on deck to look nice. Still has windshild!
Comes with NICE trailer of similar vintage. Lights work, pulls straight!

Feel free to email any questions, or if you want to take a look. I am asking 500 (boat and trailer). I will sell just the hull for $200.

I also have pictures if you would like to look.

[email protected]
Jim

·
Registered
104 Posts
Captian phil, I have a sunbird 17ft. bow rider with a omc cobra outdrive s/s prop, boat needs a exhaust manifold that I do have already! I took the carpet out and the seats out. it has a 2.3L ford 4 cyl. motor, very low hours. trailer is in great shape. I sell it for less than a thousand bucks.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.