BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking too buy a 12'18' project boat. Aluminum, fiberglass, plastic. I dont even care if it floats! If anyone has one sitting in there yard and are looking to move it I will take it.
I bought one but the guy, but never returned my emails so now im looking again. Shoot me an email if you have one you would like to sell. Thanks!

[ 03-08-2005, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Captain Phil ]

·
Registered
619 Posts
I have a 17' carolina skiff hull with front deck ,fish box ,small console with molded box in front of console. no engine or electoics, hull has been stripped of hardware. 1996 I can email you pics if interested

·
Registered
444 Posts
I am getting an 18' cobia tommorow just for the engine. It seems in good shape but has no drive or engine. A true project boat. shoot me an e-mail if it doesn't sound too rough.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 19ft. boat, motor and trailer. No pics available--we don't have the camera, scanner, etc. We are in the Sicklerville area, if you would like to take a look at it. E-mail me! Thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I HAVE A 16FT INVADER, 85HP EVINRUDE,FULLY EQUIPTED SMALL ELECTRICAL PROBLEM WITH FORWARD,NEWER TRAILER $800

·
Registered
834 Posts
A coworker has a 19 chapparel bow rider I/O. I'm not sure what he is looking to get. E mail me your price range if interested, and I'll try to get more info.

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
Originally posted by HDSF:
I have a 17' carolina skiff hull with front deck ,fish box ,small console with molded box in front of console. no engine or electoics, hull has been stripped of hardware. 1996 I can email you pics if interested
I know someone looking for a skiff, e-mail me with pics and a price

·
Registered
444 Posts
My brother called me and asked me to post this for him. He has a 1981 19'wellcraft cuddy cabin. It is a hull only. No trailer but he can deliver if close enough. The outdrive is gone and the 4 cyl mercruiser is blown(cracked head). First $300 takes her. I have pics if you send me an e-mail. Boat is in Gibbstown, NJ.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have a 16foot trihull around a 78 vintage with a 50 hp Merc outboard. Hulls in good shape, no trailer, willing to deliver. Price is negotiable

1 - 13 of 13 Posts