BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a good prop reconditioning company in Seavill near Rt.9 & 50 called Eastern Propeller Service.Web site www.easternprop.com.They use computerized prop repair system from Michigan Wheel co.,and do work for Viking,Ocean Yaghts,Silverton, Coast Guard,etc. The owner is Pat Whelan Phone-609-390-0448. He is a "cousin-in-law of W.Fazler Fazmataz.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
yeah they know props well and do good work

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I am a big fan of Atlantis Propellers. THey have been doing mine for about 5 years and I must say, they do the best job when it comes to getting the angles and such right. They use Prop Scan...the real deal...the same stuff used on Naval ships.

They are in Mt Laurel and have several drop off stations here and there so they are local in many areas.

I am not so sure that Eastern is using the same technology, I think that is a knock off of the Prop Scan....an lesser one at that.

Good luck.

Oh you can see his site at Atlantispropellers.com.

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
pat whelen and son use michigan wheel mri-as good quality as prop scan-their work is perfect-dead accurate.pat whelen sr is a wealth of knowledge.the person you talk to is the person who does the work-old school!!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Originally posted by Bawugna:
I am a big fan of Atlantis Propellers. THey have been doing mine for about 5 years and I must say, they do the best job when it comes to getting the angles and such right. They use Prop Scan...the real deal...the same stuff used on Naval ships.

They are in Mt Laurel and have several drop off stations here and there so they are local in many areas.

I am not so sure that Eastern is using the same technology, I think that is a knock off of the Prop Scan....an lesser one at that.

Good luck.

Oh you can see his site at Atlantispropellers.com.
Atlantis propeller is now a Barn sponser! Lets support these guys!

http://www.atlantispropeller.com/

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Anytime Ron! I try to make it a habit to support the Barn sponsors. I also let them know it's due to The Barn that I am there! :D

Never hurts to let the advertisers know which ads are working!

[ 04-14-2005, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: BottomBouncer ]

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Originally posted by BottomBouncer:
Anytime Ron! I try to make it a habit to support the Barn sponsors. I also let them know it's due to The Barn that I am there! :D

Never hurts to let the advertisers know which ads are working!
Perfect BottomBouncer! Thank you very much

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
I just did my shake down today with my prop just reconditioned by Atlantis propeller. I must say, they did a super job, it's the best my prop has proformed in 3 years. Thanks Tom & gang at Atlantis.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts