BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up one rod and 2 Shimano Reels from Bali-Bilt (24 Hour Bait & Tackle) great job on the rod repair saved me hundreds of $$$ no need to replace the old St Croix :thumbsup: Also the Shimano reels are smooth as the day I bought them over 10 years ago plus they were all serviced in less than a week! Just in time to head down to the flats in Roatan next week for the Permit & Tarpon :fighting: big thumbs up to these guys - thanks!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I've had nothin but good luck with 24-7. Great prices and service. There also not afraid to knock a couple bucks off rods and reels. Anything I've ever bought from them (rods and reels) I couldn't have got cheaper anywhere else including large mail order places. I would recommend them to anybody from the best fisherman I know to the very beginners.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just picked up one rod and 2 Shimano Reels from Bali-Bilt (24 Hour Bait & Tackle) great job on the rod repair saved me hundreds of $$$ no need to replace the old St Croix :thumbsup: Also the Shimano reels are smooth as the day I bought them over 10 years ago plus they were all serviced in less than a week! Just in time to head down to the flats in Roatan next week for the Permit & Tarpon :fighting: big thumbs up to these guys - thanks!
I've had nothin but good luck with 24-7. Great prices and service. There also not afraid to knock a couple bucks off rods and reels. Anything I've ever bought from them (rods and reels) I couldn't have got cheaper anywhere else including large mail order places. I would recommend them to anybody from the best fisherman I know to the very beginners.
thanks so much you guys, nothing makes me happier than a happy customer :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.