BASS BARN banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a little confused, I attempted to follow this thread and it is Gone ,Up and dissappeared in thin air ! I did a thread search and useing the bas code and word title there is nothing there ? :confused:
Below is the auto e mail that I received from the Barn to follow the thread .:)

Dear BLUEFINN,

rampdude has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - PropWashing? - in the Delaware Bay Forum forum of The BARN.

This thread is located at:
http://www.thebassbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131948&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Correct me if I am wrong but are you or are you not the gentleman who inquired about a large diesel boat that could be used for "prop washing" a few docks at a marina in fortescue???:confused: I think you know what prop washing is.:cool:

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
The BARN

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
bluefinn,
I deleted the thread and sent an email to the author. It appeared that his post was trying to stir the pot for something.

If the post stays on an enlightened discussion, I will let it continue. we have weathered the winter without many issues in the DB forum and It is to close to the beginning of season to start now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts