BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have met many friends over the years through the BassBarn. This place is like a family and I have decided to start advertising on the Barn. I have over 12 years experience in the IT Industry and have knowledge in many different areas of IT. Many businesses and home users have chosen IT Solutions By Anthony Bruno for all their IT needs. No job is too small. Please follow the link to my website for additional information. For the month of February I will be giving a discounted rate to all new customers. I serve the entire Philadelphia Region and can resolve many issues remotely. If you are having computer issues, need a backup solution, or require a firewall installed I can help.
My Email Address is [email protected]
Website Address www.abrunoit.com

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hi AJ,
Congratulations, hope your advertising here on the Barn does well for you.
We ran into each other at least once last year, I often fish with your dock neighbor Ed aka Freaky One.
We never got to talk much but I have a web design/Intenet marketing business, havent done much of the IT in years anymore, have enough on my plate.
That said, if you like, I can recommend you to my business and corp. client's needing IT support your way, Philly area? Your service region?
Let me know, glad to help.
Frank Johnston

·
Registered
27,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi AJ,
Congratulations, hope your advertising here on the Barn does well for you.
We ran into each other at least once last year, I often fish with your dock neighbor Ed aka Freaky One.
We never got to talk much but I have a web design/Intenet marketing business, havent done much of the IT in years anymore, have enough on my plate.
That said, if you like, I can recommend you to my business and corp. client's needing IT support your way, Philly area? Your service region?
Let me know, glad to help.
Frank Johnston
Thanks Frank!
I remember meeting you but didn't realize it was you :D
I would appreciate any business you throw my way... I will do the same.
I Service the entire Philadelphia Region... from Allentown to Delaware and SJ.
I will give you a call this week to chat.. :thumbsup:
We need to get you out on the Red Boat this year. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
795 Posts
hey Aj , never met ya before but my dad tells me u fish as much as i do lol im Marc Vollraths son Mike. hopefully this season me, my dad an you can do a fishing trip together. congrats on the new advertising through the bassbarn :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
27,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey Aj , never met ya before but my dad tells me u fish as much as i do lol im Marc Vollraths son Mike. hopefully this season me, my dad an you can do a fishing trip together. congrats on the new advertising through the bassbarn :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hey man. What's up! Nice to hear from you. I talked to to your dad a bunch while I was working on that project. I would love to take you guys fishing. Tell your dad I said hi and drop me line.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Thanks Frank!
I remember meeting you but didn't realize it was you :D
I would appreciate any business you throw my way... I will do the same.
I Service the entire Philadelphia Region... from Allentown to Delaware and SJ.
I will give you a call this week to chat.. :thumbsup:
We need to get you out on the Red Boat this year. :thumbsup:
Hi AJ
Look forward to talking with you.
Frank
570-645-9363

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.