BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Know it isn't prime time in Mexico, but just booked a offshore trip with Wasabi Loco Charters in Puerto Adventoras, MX. Heard they been catching some left over Wahoo, Sails and a few stripes.... My wife and I are stoked to be adding this trip to our anniversary trip to Mexico. Anybody ever fish with these guys? Did some back ground and they seem really good. Spoke with the owner, Richard, who is a retired Riverside CA cop, which means alot to ME! let everyone know how we do when we get back.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess no one ever has fished there! Well tomorrow is zero hour. Heck 30 more degrees and here will be the same temp as Mexico. I wish all my buddies goin after BFT catch the big one...... I'll have a drink or two for all my Bassbarn buddies...

Russ

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Back from Puerto Adventoras

Me and the wife did good. Caught a great red snapper and very large cuda. Shannon nailed a great cuda. We had two knock downs and one miss. The other knock down took out the wire. Rod was bent in half, my mate thought it was a big grouper. Good times and a great review for Wasabi Loco Charters.....

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ron,
We tried for sails, they went 8 for 10 that week for them. We went out in the afternoon and trolled a bit, but no luck. I wanted some good bottom fish for the resort chef so we hit the holes and did pretty good for 4 hours of fishing. I was pleased, plus me and the wife had some laughs....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts