BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered what do you guys think of boats putting pics on their web page of fish they didn't catch on that boat for advertising for business ???????????????? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
I know im gona get who is it well that will come out in time but if you call me I will be glad to tell you:D:D

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
popcorn is all ready to go.....lets hear it capt

·
Registered
84 Posts
HAHAHA love it!! Been seeing it for years.. I've personally been on boats that I read the reports later on and somewhere between the time I left the boat and when I get home some weird **** happens haha... No bullshit one time I had my name used for catching and I didn't catch squat that day lmmfao... I'd rather fish with an honest captain and get skunked than get on a boat with a liar and have expectations that are not gonna happen.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
who are the ones that believe what you read is true all information needs to be weighted againts motives

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I have been keeping my mouth shut about it and had a few in me last night and said screw it!!
lmao I've been there fireball.best to just keep your mouth shut. beer and the internet do not mix.. I've spent some money on ebay after a few beers ,more then once ..hahaha

·
Registered
512 Posts
It's could have been the fish they lost. Do you really know any fisherman that is always truthful. That's why it's a fish story.

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Was talking to a surf fisherman the other day and he said he caught a fish and this older surf guy asked for the angler to take the old guys picture with the fish. It then appeared in a local newspaper

1 - 15 of 15 Posts