I am cleaing it
up and will create a separate thread here with
the responses... Thanks,,,
What SJ Inlet?

[ 05-24-2004, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

--------------------
NightStrikes
Moderator/HomePort Forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 2508 | From: Cape/Atlantic/Ocean Co.N.J. | Registered: Nov 2000 | IP: Logged |

3D
Member # 5410

posted May 24, 2004 10:53 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like Townsends...
Posts: 22 | From: NJ | Registered: Mar 2004 | IP: Logged |

the bagman
Member # 1536

posted May 24, 2004 11:22 AM
NS,
Ditto, TI, Keith the bagman
Posts: 391 | From: erial,nj | Registered: Nov 2001 | IP: Logged |

Mike Grabbe
Member # 593

posted May 24, 2004 11:44 AM
definetly Townsends

--------------------
Stone Harbor Marina
RFA member
coming to a beach, bar or back bay near you

Posts: 1109 | From: Mantua NJ | Registered: Mar 2001 | IP: Logged |

NIGHTSTRIKES
Member # 263

posted May 24, 2004 11:50 AM
Yep, Right You All Are......
Looking North on the Rocks Towards SIC....

--------------------
NightStrikes
Moderator/HomePort Forum

Posts: 2508 | From: Cape/Atlantic/Ocean Co.N.J. | Registered: Nov 2000 | IP: Logged |

NIGHTSTRIKES
Member # 263

posted May 24, 2004 12:04 PM

SJ Pier ?

--------------------
NightStrikes
Moderator/HomePort Forum

the bagman
Member # 1536

posted May 24, 2004 12:22 PM
avalon, keith the bagman

the bagman
Member # 1536

posted May 24, 2004 12:26 PM
NS,
Correction that be 55th st OC.
Keith the bagman

Hooked4Life
Member # 5800

posted May 24, 2004 12:50 PM
Bagman i don't think that is the 55th st. peir!

--------------------
LB Wilkins
BP NJ

Posts: 79 | From: Beesley's Pt. NJ | Registered: May 2004 | IP: Logged |

backbay
Member # 5739

posted May 24, 2004 01:01 PM
No doubt 32nd st pier in Avalon.

Notice the 30th street viewing area....

NIGHTSTRIKES
Member # 263

posted May 24, 2004 01:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by the bagman:
NS,
Correction that be 55th st OC.
Keith the bagman

Ahh, Getting A Little Harder Now-Huh?
Nope -Not 55th.Pier OC....

--------------------
NightStrikes
Moderator/HomePort Forum

NIGHTSTRIKES
Member # 263

posted May 24, 2004 01:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by backbay:
No doubt 32nd st pier in Avalon.

Notice the 30th street viewing area....

BackBay- Welcome to the BassBarn...

Avalon Pier- Not Quite,
Keep trying.......................

--------------------
NightStrikes
Moderator/HomePort Forum

coboled
Member # 4970

posted May 24, 2004 01:29 PM
Went behind SIC markers 344 to 350 on Saturday noon to 4PM. Not a thing, saw two short flaties caught.

--------------------
Only 7,300 days left for fishing! Make the most of it.

Posts: 7 | From: New Britain PA | Registered: Nov 2003 | IP: Logged |

NIGHTSTRIKES
Member # 263

posted May 24, 2004 01:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by coboled:
Went behind SIC markers 344 to 350 on Saturday noon to 4PM. Not a thing, saw two short flaties caught.

Coboled,
Thanks For That Fishing Report...
A Blated Welcome to the BassBarn.Com,
Glad To Have You Aboard...................

--------------------
NightStrikes
Moderator/HomePort Forum

the bagman
Member # 1536

posted May 24, 2004 02:02 PM
NS,
The only other places that I know of that have that much beach would be maybe Ventnor Pier or maybe Wildwood. Kind of deceiving with the photo, bad depth perception. Final answer, Ventnor. Keith the bagman

NIGHTSTRIKES
Member # 263

posted May 24, 2004 02:09 PM

quote:
Final answer, Ventnor. Keith the bagman

Keith,Ventnor-No.. Should of Used Your LifeLine

[ 05-24-2004, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

--------------------
NightStrikes
Moderator/HomePort Forum

eelball
Member # 1263

posted May 24, 2004 02:31 PM
Margate pier?

--------------------
SPOTS! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' SPOTS!

Posts: 1078 | From: Northfield,NJ,Atl. | Registered: Aug 2001 | IP: Logged |

eelball
Member # 1263

posted May 24, 2004 02:43 PM
no, not that one

--------------------
SPOTS! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' SPOTS!

Posts: 1078 | From: Northfield,NJ,Atl. | Registered: Aug 2001 | IP: Logged |

hipkvw
Member # 723

posted May 24, 2004 02:46 PM
I though WildWood as well with all that beach.

What did you do Steve, have some fine beach girl up in the dunes and snapped a pic?
Posts: 3584 | From: vineland,nj usa | Registered: Apr 2001 | IP: Logged |

NIGHTSTRIKES
Member # 263

posted May 24, 2004 02:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hipkvw:
I though WildWood as well with all that beach.

What did you do Steve, have some fine beach girl up in the dunes and snapped a pic?

Ahhh,I will never tell...
But You's Are Right,its Wildwood Crest Just
off Cresse Ave....

--------------------
NightStrikes
Moderator/HomePort Forum

Posts: 2508 | From: Cape/Atlantic/Ocean Co.N.J. | Registered: Nov 2000 | IP:

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Last One Today,I Promise :D
And It's A Hard One,,

SJ BEACH

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Cape May on the way to Cold Spring?

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Ditto, where the hell in Strathmere is that jetty

·
Registered
540 Posts
I would guess, Holgate. That jetty looks awfully familiar since I surf that island quite a bit. Don't know if you consider LBI SJ but I sure do. Anything south of IBSP is South Jersey. Looks like the slope of LBI. OH well, let's see. Keith the bagman

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Strathmere used to have wooden jetties before they pumped all that sand.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would guess, Holgate. That jetty looks awfully familiar since I surf that island quite a bit. Don't know if you consider LBI SJ but I sure do. Anything south of IBSP is South Jersey. Looks like the slope of LBI. OH well, let's see. Keith the bagman
Your On Fire Keith, Not Holgate Though.
But I Got To Give It To Ya...... :D
Yes I consider anywhere South of IBSP-South
Jersey,and this picture is looking South Down
The Coast on Brant Beach/LBI........
Good Job ;)

Take It Easy Bud....

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
I thought South Jersey was south of the Mullica. Is there an official boundary or does Central Jersey start where the Giant fans start to outnumber the E-A-G-L-E-S fans?

Stathmere got beach?
Ventnor got beach....nice big beautiful one. Brand spanking new.
listen to 1450 am 10 - 12 Barbera Altman to find out how to get free Ventnor beach badge.
Candyman is giving out beach badges.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by NIGHTSTRIKES:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by the bagman:
Your On Fire Keith, Not Holgate Though.
But I Got To Give It To Ya...... :D
Yes I consider anywhere South of IBSP-South
Jersey,and this picture is looking South Down
The Coast on Brant Beach/LBI........

I should have gotten this one. That is the area where I tore my miniskis in my knee at 2am one morning last fall. I go under the knife on May 18 to have it repaired.
Good Job ;)

Take It Easy Bud....
</font>[/QUOTE]:(

[ 05-25-2004, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: A Frayed Knot ]

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yes, Yes, Yes, boy you know how bored we are by doing this, anyway it was fun. See you on the banks soon. And everyone watch out the idiot season is about to get underway full bore. Be careful and drive safely. Keith the bagman

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I looked at it real good and realised it wasnt it.

You better take some more pics. You have everyone on a roll now.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Originally posted by MargaritaVille:
Keith,
You need to become a teacher, you have way to much time on your hands. I am jealous
LOL. I'm tryin man! 3 more Applications in the mail today. Fingers are crossed. I cant wait to teach although it may cut in on my fishing time ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts