BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
awhile back i asked you what paint you recommend you had told me the pettit trinidad works well. i have always used interlux micron extra with biolux. works pretty well. the reason i ask cause it's in brackish water and slime is a problem. i don't think you were aware of that do you still think it's a good choice.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
fearnofish said:
awhile back i asked you what paint you recommend you had told me the pettit trinidad works well. i have always used interlux micron extra with biolux. works pretty well. the reason i ask cause it's in brackish water and slime is a problem. i don't think you were aware of that do you still think it's a good choice.
You can't use a hard epoxy paint over a soft ablative. It will fall off. You have to stick with an ablative once you start. You can put an ablative over a hard epoxy.

Trinidad also has an SR(slime reducer) version if you are removing the soft ablative.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks when i asked you it was when i planned on having it soda blasted. i'm not going to blast it till next year though. thanks dunk i'll stick with interlux micron extra for this season

1 - 3 of 3 Posts