BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught a striper the other day, and it had herpies all over it and the herpies were foaming like rabbies.Now acouple a years ago if i was drunk enough I might of still kiss that pretty litle bass..But i guess i'm gettin old cuz i caught myself washin my left hand for like twenty mins, 2 days later. and 2 top it off my right hands broke so i have 2 do every thing with my left. I mean I know i'm fine, but just seekin some peace of mind!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
UH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!.....UR GONNA DIE!!! :D :D :D .....WOW THATS SOME WEIRD STUFF..

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
MOST LIKELY... :D

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
The Love From Below,
First, Welcome to the BassBarn.Com,
Glad To Have You Aboard,,,,

Here are some shots of the Stripers that I had
sent out for research last year and they came back
negative for Fish Handlers Disease...

Did the Bass look like anything like this ?

Just keep a eye on your hands,most likey if nothing broke out yet, you are fine,,and will catch many many more Bass..

Take Care,,

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
NIGHTSTRIKES, you are like a doctor of fishing, how do have an answer for everything, I wish I had half the knowledge you have.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd have to say it didn't really look like any of those pics, but i did get a shot of it on my phone. Maybe i could e-mail it to ya? the bridge kid gave me a heart attack, after reading your post I think i just had alittle heart burn... Thanks Doc ... You da man !!!!

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by the love from below:
I'd have to say it didn't really look like any of those pics, but i did get a shot of it on my phone. Maybe i could e-mail it to ya? the bridge kid gave me a heart attack, after reading your post I think i just had alittle heart burn... Thanks Doc ... You da man !!!!
No Problem,, You Can Send Me The PIC Thru Email,
I would like to see what it looked liked,,,

Thanks,,

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts