BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have driven by what appears to be a marina on Rte 542 a little bit south or east of Mullica River Marina. I think it is in Green Bank.

When I drive by I see some boats in storage, but the fence is locked. Is this an operational marina, boat storage faclity or something else.

Thanks

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
Was it the Mullica River Boat Basin? Had a fence with gate on right hand side of the building and a steel hanger type stucture as a showroom?

Just remember,"you can't polish a terd"

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
i think its called Mullica River Boat basin?? i cant remember!! its been a while since i have been down there to my dads property. there is a free boat ramp right down from it( i forget the name) if you are looking for a small marina, you should try Allens dock in New gretna, turn right under the Parkway Bridge on rt 9 if your going North on rt 9

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
The boat ramp is Crowleys Landing and it is not free anymore, they MIGHT and I mean MIGHT only be charging on the weekends, not sure about it.

Just remember,"you can't polish a terd"

·
Banned
82 Posts
That marina/ramp has been closed for a number of years, it was owned or run by the people running Belhaven Campground. It has a small ramp and you have to run out a shallow creek.

·
Banned
82 Posts
That marina/ramp has been closed for a number of years, it was owned or run by the people running Belhaven Campground. It has a small ramp and you have to run out a shallow creek.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts