BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished on adam Bomb

Not drop N reel like last time:D but got a relatively easy boat limit to 14lbs with the allstarcrew on board today. I personally started off really slowwwwwwwwwww-worried about pulling a "napoli":D but managed my personal limit with a few shorts on top in last hour-looking reel grim before that

Cappy will fill in with details and picts-look for his post

He might be sailing Sat so keep an eye out or call to get a spot. I believe he is full tomorrow.

BTW beautiful seas/wind-did 28 knots on way out and 34 on way in

Except for those 10' tanker wakes;)

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Tom, pleasure as always. Not going tomorrow...I have a minor issue with my hydro steering I need to take care of before I leave Dutch Harbor again. :) I am hoping to make another trip Saturday, weather permitting, though.

Paul, I had a charter this weekend, but the guy who booked it lost everyone but himself. Are you interested if I am able to sail?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice Tom I love it! Great Day huh. I had to get out there and redeem myself. Glad I did what a beautiful day. I dont think Id rather been any other place. Good fishing with you hopefully Ill fish with you again this year.....

·
Registered
12,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Redemption was key Frank-pleasure to fish with you-anytime(besides tax season). We should try and get a fall charter together with same crew

Jayburd, MJ, and hogkiller Jeff-good to fish with you again. Good Luck on your continued hunt for togzilla's

Adam-sucks about the power steering-hope u get out Sat I let mammie know your # so he may call u

Well thats it for me till 4/16
Will be off the barn shortly for my 40 day lenten observance

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Nice Tom I love it! Great Day huh. I had to get out there and redeem myself. Glad I did what a beautiful day. I dont think Id rather been any other place. Good fishing with you hopefully Ill fish with you again this year.....
The Napoli curse is dead and buried dude! Thanks for coming out Frank...it's nice when you don't have the other two Franks with ya to steal your mojo! Nice fish today! You got a few beauties! Can't wait to get out again...maybe next week! :)

Redemption was key Frank-pleasure to fish with you-anytime(besides tax season). We should try and get a fall charter together with same crew

Jayburd, MJ, and hogkiller Jeff-good to fish with you again. Good Luck on your continued hunt for togzilla's

Adam-sucks about the power steering-hope u get out Sat I let mammie know your # so he may call u

Well thats it for me till 4/16
Will be off the barn shortly for my 40 day lenten observance
Tom, thanks! We'll try and see if the other guys want to do a December charter to the promised land! :D Mammie called me and he is on for Saturday. Steering isn't a big deal...it's been acting goofy for a few trips, and I need to get it taken care of. I think one of my hydro pistons back by the motor popped, and I've been steering off of one cylinder and she's having trouble keeping her true. However, I'd rather take care of it tied to the dock then have to figure something out offshore in January!

Glad you guys whacked 'em and stacked 'em. Do you mind me asking what depth you were fishing?
It was good. We were fishing around 80 feet.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mike I've heard os sharkskin, snakeskin, and even ostrich skin being cured for whatever but I've never heard of pee cured togskin......I'd be careful of that ziplock I gave you given the toxic level of your piss. Great day on the water with you guys today and some super toggies to boot.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
zig when I should have zad!

:DHell I'm going with you next time! My captain, sucked:thumbsdown: Thats right it was me! Great job Captain Adam:bow:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.