BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone heard of this raido? Tom P called me this past week and asked for me to do and interview about spring bass fishing, when does this air and what channel. He said the interview will take place some time in March.
DANTE

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Tom P has been on the air for a number of years. Good show. Locally he is on ESPN radio. I know the show airs on Sat. morning I beleive at 9:00am. Capt. Adam and Capt. TB were on it a couple of weeks ago. I was on it a few years ago. In the fall he does a live broadcast from Absecon Bay Sportsmens Center's "Do It All Night" striper tournament. I would not hesitate to be on the show.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Tom P. is quite the deal...

The Real Deal? that is questionable, but he is a great outdoorsman and can keep a show going along very well. He really tries to get some great information out for his listeners and though he is definately loud and opinionated he is usually right. If he asked you to speak on his show he definatley has a great opinion of your knowledge.

Since he is FM at 97.3 the signal reaches a lot further than before when he was on the am. And it is a little easier to remember to switch on the radio and fine the station.

You can also find Tom P.'s signature on articles in many of the NJ and North east magazines.

I'll be listening for any striper tips you give out on the show.

At least if I'm back from Guatemala, heading down wednesday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.