BASS BARN banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year I have switched to a hardtop and would like to sell the un-needed radar arch and bimini top. The radar arch and Bimini frame are located near toms river nj.

Radar arch is large schedule 40 anodized aluminum tubing and is roughly 88" between port and starboard sides. It's in good condition with 4 welded gold rod holders and I can included the spreader lights that are currently mounted to it. Asking $450.

The Bimini frame is stainless steel and is from the same boat (24' rampage). The Bimini frame is in excellent condition and comes with all hardware. I will throw in the blue Bimini top, and while it has no holes, etc, the fabric is near the end of its use. Asking $175.

[email protected]

Feel free to shoot me an email with any questions. Thanks - Glen

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Arch is sold, but stainless steel Bimini frame still available

The radar arch is sold (thanks Chris!), the Bimini frame is still available. This is a beautiful stainless steel frame. If you are interested in a bimini frame in excellent condition, this is for you! Remember, these types of frames can be cut down to different sizes to fit many, many different size boats. Because these are made in pieces, it can be taken apart to ship and to modify. Save a lot of money as this is stainless steel for on $175.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts