BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some DVD's I had purchased for when I used to work on marine electronics. They are great for anyone that wants to learn how to use a radar, or get more out of the radar you have.

There is a basic radar usage DVD, and one for navigating at night (a little more advanced).

I'm offering to let any barners borrow them for free, with a few strings:.

1. Watch it as soon as you get it (I have tons of people waiting, so please dont let it sit for a week or two!!).
2. Pay for shipping. It should only cost like 4 bucks, not a lot, it's only a DVD.
3. You break it, you bought it!!

Each video is about 40 mins long, and will leave you feeling more confident behind your set.

Drop me a line with some contact info, and I'll get you set on the waiting list. I'm trying to find more to keep the wait as short as possible.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the replys and contacts...

We have had some issues migrating our email server over to the new Exchange server, but all should be resolved now. If you got a email back, resend it, all the damage is done now :).

To keep things simple and secure:

The DVD's will arrive to you from another barner directly.

There will be no names of the packages, just "Bass Barn Member"

When you are done with the DVD's contact me, and I'll give you the address.. no name.. of the next barner to send them to.

Hope this helps everyone sleep at night :).

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Joe,

The "Using Radar at night" video sounds good.

I don't have confidence using mine at night after my fog adventure.

2 years ago came back to the C.M. inlet after midnight in the dense fog.:eek:

No lights to see inland from the fog, Totally relied on the electronics and that was my 3rd time I ever used it.:eek:

Bring it with you when you come up to work on the boat. :p:D

·
Registered
837 Posts
Dvd

Raymarine had them for the last generation c and e series, it was a nice basic tuturiol dvd. ill have to chect on the new gen c and e to see if it is available, however that new gear operates quite similar to the previous models. a customer had me contac our garmin rep looking for a tuturial dvd about 2 weeks ago and they do not have one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.