BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fishng in TI this weekend and I heard the absolute best radio argument between two anglers on Sat on 68. More mother ****s, jerkoffs and other things along those lines then I have ever heard in my life. Did anyone else hear it? Was one for the ages man.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
I heard that crap too. Too many people use the radio like they are talking on the phone. There used to be a protocol for the radio. and everything was kept short and sweet.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I was the guy who went off,I know I should'nt have but...my two children were on board,so i was trying to make a point,not fuel the fire.I tune into 68 because of the chatter i can pick up the boys in the rips and other places.I also have freinds that are lisening to me to see how Im doing because they can't get out.I'D LIKE TO FIND the guys who got under my skin on saterday.I know it's no one on this site we have more class then that. ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey Bass on the brain. We were on our way out and saw you fishing through the rollers inside of TI on Sat. What a great looking boat. Too bad I didn't have a camera it would have made a great shot.

Too bad about all of the butt heads on the radio. We just keep changing the channel. There was also some commercial guy cursing at someone who hit their net with their lures??

·
Registered
847 Posts
Fala Sea, Thanks for the kind words about my boat! It only draws about 18" OF water,I love fishing in those types of places!!! we caught better fish on that bar on fri than saterday,I would love a picture of my boat inthose kind of seas,I'd hang it on my wall. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.