BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please take the time to read the thread titled "Raffle for the benefit of the Brian Predmore family" in the Tackle Box Forum. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Philip Thanks for the "heads up" Ron

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some great prize donations have been added to this raffle including:

-5 Signature flies from John Morrin, creator of the FeatherBrain and the Crab Apple, featured in Fly Fishing in Saltwaters magazine

-Autographed copy of Bob Popovics book, Pop Fleyes, and an original tied fly from Bob Popovics, himself

-2005 1/2 day charter with Capt. Gene Quigley of ShoreCatch Guide Service, one of the best in the business

Anyone interested please see the benefit raffle thread in the Tackle Box Forum or contact me at [email protected]

Thank you.

[ 10-04-2004, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: pmjasper ]

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fly tyer, Steve Farrar, has offered to donate some of his wonderful patterns to the raffle. My thanks goes out to him. Please read the raffle thread in the Tackle Box Forum for further updates. Thank you.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Money collected and deposited is $200. The goal is $1000. That's only 50 raffle entries. Anything you can do to help the family, whether it be partaking in the raffle or donating something toward the raffle, is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Philip Metz
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Phil,
Thanks for the updates. I saw it already on "the other board". My check will be in the mail as of this afternoon.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you so much. Please spread the word to members of the SJCFA and anyone else who might be interested in participating. Your efforts are appreciated.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Money collected is $480, almost 1/2 way toward the goal of $1000.

$20 is the cost of a few good fishing lures but your raffle donation is far greater because it goes to helping out a family robbed of a future with their 20 year old son.

If legitamacy is a concern, i can get numerous people to attest that the raffle and I are 100% on the level.

Please find it in your hearts to partake in this raffle.

Any questions or for links to prize pics, please e-mail me at [email protected].

Thank you.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The guys at KFS have generously donated a Tica 3500 spinning reel as anothr raffle prize. I thank them for their contribution.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Money collected is $660, over 1/2 toward the goal of $1000.

Please keep the raffle entries coming. Prize donations are being added frequently and welcomed as well.

My thank to all those who have participated.

RAFFLE WILL BE DRAWN OCTOBER 31ST AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED THAT EVENING OR THE FOLLOWING MORNING.

Come join the raffle and help a wonderful family during a difficult time.

Thank you,

Philip Metz
[email protected]

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
D.C. Bienvenue of Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Tours in Sarasota Florida has just donated a fishing package consisting of two days of tarpon fishng and two nights of snook fishing valued at $1100 to the raffle.

I thank him for his generous donation.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
An updated list of prizes offered in this raffle has been posted on The Tackle Box Forum.

Anyone who wishes to donate lures, flies, charters or anything fishing related toward this raffle can e-mail me at [email protected]

I thank everyone who participates in this raffle.

Sincerely,
Philip Metz
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Going to keep this at the top. Ron

·
Registered
528 Posts
hi all.....i will donate a small rocket launcher for the cause...250/300 value....gold or silver tulip rod holders...up to 3 holders....will send a certificate.....location to send needed...jim..... hope this helps.......jim www.arctekmarine.com

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you very much. You can send raffle entries and donations to Philip Metz at:

Philip Metz
1128 Valley Road
Apt 1A
Wayne, NJ 07470

Thank you for your kindness and generosity.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Money collected is $890, within striking distance of the $1000 goal.

I thank all who have participated up to this point and all who continue to donate prizes and partake in this raffle.

Arc-Tek Marine Welding and Frabrication of Bethany, CT has generously donated a certificate for a rocket launcher worth $250-$300. My thanks goes out to them for their kindness and generosity.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
17 MORE DAYS BEFORE THE RAFFLE WILL BE DRAWN. PLENTY OF TIME TO GET YOUR RAFFLE ENTRIES AND PRIZE DONATIONS SUBMITTED.

All money and prize donations collected will go a long way in helping the Predmore family deal with their loss and the exorbitant costs of Brian's funeral.

I thank all who contribute to this endeavor to help a wonderful family during their time of need.

Please spread the word about this raffle to any clubs or individuals interested in partaking in this fishing related raffle.

Any questions about the raffle can be forwarded to me at [email protected]

My thanks to all of you.

Sincerely,
Philip Metz

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
14 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE RAFFLE DRAWING.

My thanks to all who participate in this raffle to help the Predmore family.

In addition, Ted Patlen of the Coastal Flyrodders has donated a beautiful full dressed Green Highlander salmon fly to the raffle. My thanks to Ted for his kindness and generosity.

Any questions about the raffle please contact me at [email protected].

Thank you.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts