BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
I saw the pic on the cover of NJ Angler and remembered it was your boat. Nice shot Kev!!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have not seen the cover yet, only heard that the pic made it. I have the pic hanging on my wall and it is a awesome shot taken by Kevin.
Does anybody know if the mag hit the stands yet?

[ 07-03-2005, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: CHILLY ]

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I think it has Chris.

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Originally posted by CHILLY:

Does anybody know if the mag hit the stands yet?
It sure has and it's an awesome cover!

As a matter of fact, becuse Kevin took the shot, and it's your boat. I'm gonna pick up an extra copy for my office at The Bass Barn corporate headquarters

Nice Job Rage!

·
Registered
11,649 Posts
I appreciate the nice comments fellas. Nice to see you're keeping a close eye on things. Just so you all know, I am always looking for photo opportunities. That is what I do for a living. I make my living taking pictures so every little bit helps. Bill Donovan at NJ Angler has asked me to help him out on occassion to obtain that "cover" shot so it only make sense to join forces with him and the Bassbarn to take advantage of the situation in a sport we all love. I need the photo that says more than just holding up a fish back at the dock. I need the image that is unique, pretty, action packed and has the impact to it that depicts NJ Angler at its best. So if you guys out there see a 23 Whaler cc coming your way with a camera man at the helm, it's just me looking for another photo. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them. Boat name is "Outrage-Us" I usually hang on vhf channel 78. Not only boat pix either. I need to get involved more with the surf fishing gang too. I'll be looking gang! Thanks for noticing.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Hey Kev, Great shot there partner.
Looking forward to many more. ;) See you tonight.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by Rageboat:
I need the photo that says more than just holding up a fish back at the dock. I need the image that is unique, pretty, action packed and has the impact to it that depicts NJ Angler at its best. I need to get involved more with the surf fishing gang too.
Kevin,
You Will Find Plenty of us Barner's up on the
North Jetty of IBSP come the Fall..With Waves
Crashing Over Our Heads and Poles Bent..
Keep Us In Mine....

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
I need the photo that says more than just holding up a fish back at the dock. I need the image that is unique, action packed and has impact
You mean me, the frog man and the hellicopter didn't fit that description :confused: You're making it tough Kev. But, I'll keep trying :eek:

BTW congrats Chilly. Cyclops was very happy for you. :D

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
yep a great shot !!!! i liked it a lot cool !!!

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Nightstrikes...send me a reminder e-mail when fall arrives dude. I'll be there. Never been to IBSP. Sounds like some great pix you described.
You Got It, First NE Blow Will Have The Whole Gang Down There For You...

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Originally posted by NIGHTSTRIKES:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rageboat:
Nightstrikes...send me a reminder e-mail when fall arrives dude. I'll be there. Never been to IBSP. Sounds like some great pix you described.
You Got It, First NE Blow Will Have The Whole Gang Down There For You... </font>[/QUOTE]I'll most definitely be there. I'll be the one with no fish. :D

You'll get some great shots from that Jetty, Rage.
I'll make sure I brush my teeth that day!

·
Banned
2,856 Posts
Originally posted by ReadyJettyGo:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NIGHTSTRIKES:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rageboat:
You Got It, First NE Blow Will Have The Whole Gang Down There For You... </font>[/QUOTE]I'll most definitely be there. I'll be the one with no fish. :D

You'll get some great shots from that Jetty, Rage.
I'll make sure I brush my teeth that day!
</font>[/QUOTE]WHEN< WHERE............I'll be there!!!!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Originally posted by Mike Grabbe:
[qb] I need the photo that says more than just holding up a fish back at the dock. I need the image that is unique, action packed and has impact
You mean me, the frog man and the hellicopter didn't fit that description :confused: You're making it tough Kev. But, I'll keep trying :eek:

Man!!will you quit starting $#!+ :D :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts