BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its Been Many Years Since I Used It. At Low Tide How Difficult Is It To Bring Back In A 21ft W/a On Roller Trailer. Any Info Would Be Apprecieated. Oh Do They Still Sell Minnows And Such?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would not attempt to pull your boat at dead low tide from the Bre Zee Lee ramp. You will hang up your trailer over the end of the concrete ramp. If you do attempt to launch your boat or take it out during low tide, do not cross the yellow line, marked on the dock beside the ramp, with your trailer tires.:eek:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
The F & G with opened a new ramp in Cape may its located at he bottom of the big bridge. Turn down the street where the old chart restaurant was it Lucky Bones now. Free ramp with trailer parking and good water. ( same area as the party boats and jim bait and tackle)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
the F & G ramp is very uneven at low tide, my friend's 20' Shamrock went on the trailer all kinds of crooked, there is no support at low tide except mud....we inturn paid for a season pass at breezy lee...their ramp is solid, you just have to make sure that you don't drive down past the end of the ramp....it is clearly marked....and avoided dead dead low tide would not be a bad idea.....hope this helps you out.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts