BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
I don't know about Mantua creek but there is a free ramp on Salem river at Elsinboro.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Ramps

lilfishermen said:
does any one no where theres a ramp on mantua creek and salem canal
Mantua Creek-Ziggy's Marina its behind Ace Pallet $15.
Salem Canal-Pennsgrove RT 40 Bridge East Bound theres a Free ramp in the middle of the Highway.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Bunka Chunka said:
Mantua Creek-Ziggy's Marina its behind Ace Pallet $15.
Salem Canal-Pennsgrove RT 40 Bridge East Bound theres a Free ramp in the middle of the Highway.
Bunka, That ramp is for Game creek not Salem canal I believe, and I think it is locked from the river at Duponts.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Salem Canal

bullseye11f150 said:
Bunka, That ramp is for Game creek not Salem canal I believe, and I think it is locked from the river at Duponts.
Yes its Game Creek and it runs into the Salem Canal.Theres a Ramp at The Salem Sportsmen for members only also.Theres a small Ramp on the West hand side too thats the one we call game creek cause you cant make it under the 40 Bridge.The Salem River is a completely different body of Water.Game Creek runs into the Canal,HRL;)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Bunka Chunka said:
Yes its Game Creek and it runs into the Salem Canal.Theres a Ramp at The Salem Sportsmen for members only also.Theres a small Ramp on the West hand side too thats the one we call game creek cause you cant make it under the 40 Bridge.The Salem River is a completely different body of Water.Game Creek runs into the Canal,HRL;)
OK, we are talkin about 2 different bodies of water. I didn't realize Salem canal & river were different. My bad. If I put in at that ramp between the Rt.40 highways which I believe is Game Creek, there is no way I can get out into the Salem or Delaware rivers, is that correct?:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts