BASS BARN banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the outgoing this afternoon. Anchored and clammed for 2 hours at the Keyport Flats. Not a touch. There were about 30 boats there, most looked to be flounder fishing with little luck. East wind was blowing about 15 knots against the tide. Weather reports called for 65 degrees with 5 knot wind out of the south. Wish i could get away with being wrong that often at my job. It was nice to be out there though. Hopefully the bass bite picks up soon.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
weather man ?

50pounder said:
Fished the outgoing this afternoon. Anchored and clammed for 2 hours at the Keyport Flats. Not a touch. There were about 30 boats there, most looked to be flounder fishing with little luck. East wind was blowing about 15 knots against the tide. Weather reports called for 65 degrees with 5 knot wind out of the south. Wish i could get away with being wrong that often at my job. It was nice to be out there though. Hopefully the bass bite picks up soon.
I too heard that the weather would be nice. Went to the marina to work on the boat,stayed at it a bit.then headed home stopped off along the bay shore,port mommouth, cliffwood beach.and lastly keyport . not one boat in sight.Did see some by the ammo pier. just not my kind of weather for what is out there right now. maybe next week for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts