Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR REPORTS ONLY

Posting a report,please be sure to include as much valuable information as possible or as little. When it comes to "location", please DO NOT post specific "SPOTS".

Please do not get upset when your post is edited
This request is brought to you by "P.E.T.S" (People For The Ethical Treatment Of Spots)

General area ....
Tide and Conditions
# Fish Caught
bait/lure/fly
Pic's are welcome

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FisherMan120 said:
Lets cross our fingers on it. :)
williemilkem said:
If this thread does well do we get our own forum:confused: :p :D

This has nothing to do with getting your own forum. This is just me acting upon the request of guys like you to have a place to post report and share info. I do the same thing for the Great Bay guys.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Seeing any bunker yet?

Is anyone seeing the mature bunker in the bay yet? the water temps are rising toward the upper 40's and they should staart moving in anytime now right?

I'm planning on getting out the end of next week, it would be nice to have a confidence booster knowing the bait is in!

·
Registered
32 Posts
fished the bay out going tues. & incoming wed nothing only saw thee bait fishermen same nothing.will try tues. incoming tide with some clams.:(

·
Registered
412 Posts
There are bunker in the bay!

They are not schooled up tight yet, but they are there.

I was talking to a couple of guys at the dock during the week and they were out for a few hours and only had one small rat on clam.

I here the beach guys at pebble beach have been picking up some shorts.

I hope to splash in two weeks and will be sure to post here.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I'm hoping to get out next week. Just wany to make sure eveything is running well.

Tight lines, and a great season to all!:D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Cool

It's a start.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Easter Sunday

Fished back of Raritan Bay today. Really wanted to put some hours on new boat so we stopped by a couple of favorite spots and threw some jigs. Had a couple of short hits but no fish. Just a little early yet.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Took a ride on my Motorcycle today down by the Port Monmouth fishing pier to check things out. I was pretty upset to see the Gulls picking apart quite a few short Stripers. I am guessing they are being hooked up at the pier and probably gut hooked and not surviving. :(
Wind was whipping and still pretty cold today! :eek:
No boats in sight, but it is Easter today....

Amphibian (Tom)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Today

A good friend of mine call me from Cliffwood beach area. He had 1 keeper flounder and 2 short bass all on clams.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Went out on a party boat out of AH. Scored two keeper flounder:) The pool winner was 17". Fishing was slooooow but it is still early. The fish hit a 1" chartruce curly tail with a sand worm. I used a 5oz. bank sinker and seemed to like it not bouncing.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
fishpro28 said:
Went out on a party boat out of AH. Scored two keeper flounder:) The pool winner was 17". Fishing was slooooow but it is still early. The fish hit a 1" chartruce curly tail with a sand worm. I used a 5oz. bank sinker and seemed to like it not bouncing.
Nice to go home and not hear the wife say "catch the skunk again";) (that's what mine says). Which boat? Angler?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Fished RB on the outgoing, not even a tap. It has been the same story with the birds dive bombing 150-200 yds off the beach every time I have been down there. Hopefully things will get going soon.

1 - 20 of 310 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.