BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the keansburg area of the Raritan today with out a touch talked to a couple other fishermen and also got the skunk ended up picking up my gear and heading to the somerset show. It was just good to get out but really hope that the water temps start getting up there soon.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ye very dirty and alot of debris/wood. We moved around a little and fished from cliffwood beach to spy house pier. When you say farther in the bay what towns are you speaking of(not asking for a spot just a town) I am not very familiar with the area

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I saw two guys fishing in the one of the creeks along the parkway @ 4pm and one was hooked up. The back creeks are where the fish are right now. A few more degrees and the'll be in the RB in force. I plan on wetting a line next weekend.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Has cliffwood produced for any of you guys and does that big pipe in the water hold any fish?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Cliffwood is my backyard and yes it produces. As for the second part of your question, remember the SPOT rule;)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry bout that

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Water temps. are starting to climb so it won't be long. 44 at 8:00 this morning and 47 yesterday afternoon so when the bay starts to clear up it will be time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts