BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riverside Bass Club is hosting their annual Assunpink Lake open buddy T

- Sunday, April 6th, 7:00am – 3:00pm (sjbca says 6-2, I emailed big Fred to change this to reflect the correct time. Somehow this happens every year)

-5 fish limit per boat
-solo participants welcome, but they may only have a 3 fish limit (State regulations)

-Registration/Boat Check 5:30am-6:30am

-$60.00 cash at the ramp

Rules:

1. ALL boats must have a working aerated live well system.
2. All fish caught will be released back into lake after weigh-in.
3. Only Largemouth/Smallmouth bass will be weighed in and must be a minimum length of 15”
4. 5 bass max per boat, Maximum 2 anglers per boat.
5. No trolling or fly fishing.
6. No live bait or prepared bait can be used. Artificial lures only. Pork bait type trailers will be allowed.
7. No culling of dead fish. Dead fish may be weighed with an 8oz, per fish penalty.
8. No fishing within 25 yards of an anchored boat with front trolling motor out of the water.
9. One rod per person may be used at any one time.
10. There will be a 4oz penalty for each minute late to weigh-in. 5 minutes late will result in disqualification.
11. All NJ Fish & Game laws and Coast Guard rules still apply
12. All participants must adhere to all Federal, State and Local rules and regulations
13. All participants must be 18 years of age or older or accompanied by an adult.
14. All fishing and landing of fish must be done from inside participant’s boat.
15. Winners will be determined on team’s total weight. Ties will split money of 2 places. Lunker ties will split lunker payout.
16. All fish must be brought to the scale in weigh-in bag filled with water.
17. Any short fish brought to the scale will result in a 1lb penalty each and loss of that fish. (a courtesy check will be allowed by request only)
18. All protests will be decided at Tournament site by a club official

Sample Payout

1-10 boats = 1st and 2nd
11-20 boats = 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
21-30 boats = 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th
31+ boats = 1st, 2nd, 3rd,4th, and 5th

Any questions or for for more information feel free to email Dan at [email protected] "

Looking for a good turnout, gonna be 60's all week she will be warmed up and ready for a bonanza.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Sounds like a good tourney. I haven't participated in one and would like to this spring and enter my boat. What is your clubs tourney schedule and I'm assuming I don't have to be a member to enter the tourneys. I'm located in brick and travel across the state to fish, but mostly north of 195.

·
Registered
499 Posts
The club schedule is for members only, you can feel free to join. Its only $40 for the year. The open T's anyone can enter. SJBCA.org has a list of all the opens for the year.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to everyone that came out today. We had 26 boats come out to play on the pink. Overall it was a tough day to get a bite, but some of good ones were definitely found. [smilie=afro.gif] 12 of 26 boats weighed in a total of 18 bass. We paid to 4th place

1st place - Rich Mccrone & Joe Kraft: 4 bass for 15.61lbs
2nd place - Dan Fitzpatrick & Tom Greene: 2 bass for 9.96lbs
3rd place & Lunker - John Kinelski & John Kinelski Jr: 1 bass for 6.98lbs [smilie=beer2.gif]
4th place - Marvin Bell & Daren Early: 2 bass for 6.51lbs
5th place - Nick Lepone & Gary Grey: 2 bass for 6.19lbs
6th place - Josh Early & Josh Mann: 1 bass for 4.52lbs
7th place - Daniel Caruso & Spencer Caruso: 1 bass for 4.36lbs
8th place - Robert Rovinski & Ron Smith: 1 bass for 4.00lbs
9th place - Alpine Palianan & Frank Morici: 1 bass for 3.32lbs
10th place - Mr Mike: 1 bass for 3.08lbs
11th place - Scott Reeves & Aaron Reeves: 1 bass for 2.71lbs
12th place - Jackson Fu & Chris Norris: 1 bass for 1.79lbs

Pics:

1st Place

2nd Place