BASS BARN banner

read me

514 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  aimee 
#1 ·
Ok Barners here are the details!
Captain Kobey Treadwell of Bluewater Sportfishing has donated another fishing trip for us to raffle off to help raise money for Jacobs upcoming medical needs, the trip is scheduled for Sunday August 14th, it is an 8 hour inshore trolling trip for 5 fisherman, for Bluefish, Spanish mackeral, Bonita, Mahi Mahi, false Albacore, Tuna and whatever else may be swimming in the ocean on that particular day!

The cost of the tickets are $10 apiece, and 3 for $25, the winner will be drawn on August 1st!

If you would like to take a chance to win this awesome trip, email me at Egolf3@rcn.com, let me know how many chances you would like, and send me your mailing address so i can mail them out to you, for you to fill out and return with your payement, Be sure to check out Captain Kobeys Bluewater Sportfishing website on the Bassbarn home page!

Lets go guy's the drawing is near for this, Just a few more days,
lets make a differance!!

#4 ·
Hey Everyone

Since we lost some time there was a decision made to change the date for the trip.

Winner will be picked on 8/14/05 and the trip will be the following week 8/21/05.

I think there are some additional add-ons for this trip as well.

Thanks for understanding

Aimee

#5 ·
Hey Everyone

Since we lost some time there was a decision made to change the date for the trip.

Winner will be picked on 8/14/05 and the trip will be the following week 8/21/05.

I think there are some additional add-ons for this trip as well.

Thanks for understanding

Aimee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.