BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with the crew. Seas are calm with a 1 foot swell. No tide as of right now. Fishing in the rips. Water is clear. The guys are hopeful things will turn on. No fish yet.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Chaz

What a day to be out on the water. Now if only the fish turn on. I'm sure Lew will keep looking until he finds some.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The latest update. 4 real nice stripers.

I also here Megabites, and Lunchman have 8 stripers on the chunck.

Gentleben

I really don't know how great it is out there I am running around at home. I will be out there tormorrow though.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Hey Chaz, 4 was all we could come up with today with a few other lost fish. Always a great time fishing with Pat & JD. The area turned on for an hour or two and then the crazys started running up the line. :( We put 3 in the box and released 1. ;) Think it's time to go back on the chunk. Good luck out there tomorrow. ;)

[ 11-19-2004, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Capt Lew ]

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Capt Lew, Really knows his S***! :D He kept his cool when the rip running started. We had our fish mostly before the line runners showed up. Now back to the report. We had some good shots at Bass?, But once again we missed more then we got. We got our slots and released a tweener. JD had a monster on, only to lose it to tackle failure on prissywick :( . We headed in at slack in the afternoon. Coming in, in the daylite isn't so bad when a nice cocktail is waiting ;) ! Thanks again Lew for a great trip.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Captain Lew and Pat, thanks for having me onboard yesterday. Lew you are the man when it comes to putting meat on the table. Pat your alway's fun to fish with even on anothers boat. That fish that broke my line was at least 60 pounds? Ha we'll never know will we. Phyllis is almost normal and we hope to leave for Florida Tuesday. Take care, Johnny D.

·
Registered
522 Posts
seamed when a little blue boat from lower slower del showed up the bite stopped :eek: sorry guys must of been my crew
we went 1 for 3
then we invaded harbor view for some gas and headed back south couldnt asked for better conditions on the water

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.