BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the OH CRYSTAL called in to say that jbones11 was on the way in after droppin a DUECE in a bucket and then puking from the smell :eek: NASTY, Capt. paul had to return him to breesy lee to drop jbones11 off....he then returned to the rips to find good striper fishing, I don't know the final #'s but it was on.

·
Registered
492 Posts
IM GONNA HAVE SOME REAL FRIGIN FUN WITH THIS ONE!!!!!!--
MAY BE HE WAS THINKIN ABOUT HIS HOT DATE FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE, [WHAT WAS HIS NAME ???]

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
LOL...final grand slam tally for the day was a real bad hershey squirt in the bucket, as JR2 was so happy to report. It was not fun at all in 5-8' NNW 25knts in the rips, it was freezing cold and a cold 5 gallon bucket is not comfortable sliding around and holding on for life. The deuce was quickly followed by two short milky yacks and a long dry heave(prayers to the raise fish gods)over the side brought on by the absolute horrible fumes. I tried to hold the deuce in until we hit slack tide but i couldnt make it. I was in pain. I was able to save the tiniest bit of respect with 4 stripers in the boat and released. Also got to net the deuce bucket that got ripped out of my hands by a nice cresting wave. The afternoon tally while i was on dry steady land was 13 by blue dogs putting in a nice solo effort, of course it laid down. I don't think i'll be back in the rips without a pregame immodium and a drammamine. Oh Well....hopefully I gave you all a few laughs

·
Registered
529 Posts
Well so much for my first mate. He left the day with a grand slam 1 striper 1 deuce 1 yack...LOL
Like he said I finished the day off with 9 after he departed. Maybe next time I will bring to porta pottie for my little friend....

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
One boat was lucky enough to get a good shot of me wiping and holding on for life. Lucky them, they all got a good laugh ! Also, the first yak started out to be only what i thought was a yawn...well it wasnt and it was into the wind so thank god for slickers.

Did I mention I swore to never go back in again and demanded my captain never take me back in and show me no mercy from now on.

PS...just to add to this comedy movie a sea gull flew in and got a mouthful of floating sheet, which it wisely dropped after the first bite i guess they dont eat everything.

[ 11-15-2004, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: jbones11 ]

·
Registered
492 Posts
DUDE IF WE WERE THERE I WOULD OF BEEN SNAPPIN PICTURES LEFT AND RIGHT AND POSTING THEM HERE . SO DOES THIS MEAN YOU LL ONLY FISH IN 2-3 KT WINDS, MAYBE WILL JUST STOCK YOUR BATH TUB FOR YA, PS- IS CAPT PAUL STILL USING THOSE RHINO RODS MADE BY ZEBCO ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.