BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else end up high and dry sunday. I have never seen it so low I hope I didn't bend anything I was 90% out of the water.

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
Those moon tides enhansed by wind can be amazing.

Of course up in Maine and Canada, they're used to it - with 15' tides or more.

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
Heck, thats what it looks like behind Ocean City NJ at High tide. The mayor promised to make the waterway deep so the thousands of waterfront homeowners who pay millions of tax dollars, could use their docks and boats. Guess how much he got accomplished in 2 years? :mad: Guess how many boat owners get to use their boats at low tide :mad: Guess how many boat owners run aground in the federal inland waterway at high tide :mad:
Sorry, don't mean to rant and take over your thread, but New Jersey voters have to start bitchin, or else we won't have water to even fish in, let alone get from point A to B without messing up our running gear.

·
Registered
390 Posts
In the two pics one guys boat is sitting on mud. and the water is usually up a good ways on that pole on the second pic. That was in point pleasant in kens landing

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Bayway

I'm sure tommy will have everything ready for spring

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
fishy said:
I'm sure tommy will have everything ready for spring
I'm sure he will. He had the dredge going strong the passed few days. I wasn't showing pics of Bayway for any other reason but to show how low the tides were. I was not trying to say anything bad about the marina

1 - 14 of 14 Posts