BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
big red what time are you going. do you meet some were.let me know. also how do i get my team bass barn logo back on my signature

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
wingnut said:
big red what time are you going. do you meet some were.let me know. also how do i get my team bass barn logo back on my signature
The siggy needs to be redone in your user profile. Probably be down on the sand by 6am. Shoot me an e-mail.

·
Banned
4,069 Posts
Friday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after noon. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 83. West wind between 11 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Friday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low near 73. West wind between 8 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
striper_man131 said:
Friday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after noon. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 83. West wind between 11 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Friday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low near 73. West wind between 8 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
What sticks out here to me is Mainly before 8 PM!!

I say we chance it. If lightning starts I'll just leave my poles where they sit.

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
BottomBouncer said:
Does this mean our very own local weatherman is telling me not to bother?
Normally when the kid calls it off due to weather...I listen. What say we hit it real early Sat.? We can still cook on our little grills after we fish. I'm gonna leave here at around 3 am. Hate to see that shrimp go to waste. :D :D

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Unless the weather changes, I will be down around 5am.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Plugs? You gave me plugs? What do you think I am, a plug whore?:D :D

1 - 20 of 54 Posts