BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evinrude 9.9 shortshaft. Tiller. Manual Start. Clean / Runs great. New oil in Lower unit. New plugs. Motor has been fogged for winter but will demo with weather permitting. Asking $575.00

[ 12-17-2005, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Maritime Matt ]

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2dogs, I believe the motor is a 92 or 93. I will run the model and serial # by Barnacle Bill and get the definite year. I do have pics. I just need to post them. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Here's a dumb question... how long is the shaft on a short shaft and what size transom does it fit?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RhinoScores, Not a dumb question. Your asking it because you don't know. Just using common sense for sure. A short shaft or "standard shaft" as some might call it is 15". And it will fit on a transome that measures 15" from the top to the bottom, as measured at dead center where that motor will hang. The cavitation plate on the motor should be even with the bottom of the transom. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reduced! $500 takes it.Motor is still available.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Thank`s for asking Rhino,been wondering that for years.That`s why I`m happy to be part of this board.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Motor is available and can be test run weather permitting.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Motor runs great. Very clean. Come and see it.

·
Registered
897 Posts
i know your problably not interested,but i have a 93 5hp evinrude that runs great and id throw in another $250. if u dont need the 9.9 im sure u dont need a 5hp.just figured id throw it out there.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
dirtydigger88

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I'm very interested in your 5 hp motor. Do you have any pics or any more information? Does it have an internal fuel tank? Thanks for the help, you can email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
897 Posts
is motor still available....very interested.
-karl

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry I could not get back to anyone sooner. I'm up at 530am and don't get home til 630pm. dd, yes the motor is still available. Tough to show do to work hours now. Best day will be sunday, if the weather allows. I'll call you Thurs. Night. Best I can do. Thanks. Matt.

·
Registered
897 Posts
im not sure if u called or not.i seen some unfamilar phone numbers on the id.if u can,please call and leave a message how to get ahold of u and we can set something up.im really interested in taking a look asap.
-Karl

·
Registered
48 Posts
Matt,

I want to see the motor. When can I make the trip to your place for a view? I need to see it started in a bucket or something unless the ice suddenly breaks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts