BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is one in Florida but its not fish-able.

A good friend of my Sister died at the age of 45 she always said she wanted to be cremated and put out to sea.

So her Brother is going to do that for her and is looking to Charter a boat this summer to do that.

He asked me to help him out so i mentioned about hearing about a company that will put you or a loved ones ashes in a reef ball take it out to sea and drop it with g.p.s numbers so friends can fish over it.

Has anyone herd of this ?

Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I remember reading about it a couple of years ago. Perhaps Hugh Carberry of the NJ Artificial Reef program could help you. He can be reached at 609-748-2020

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SeaBear, I will give him a call.

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
dirtydigger a barner and a creamator may do that but why not just do it yourself and mark the spot.not being funny here paul or is he trying to have a large group on a boat?

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Paul Tripodi said:
I know there is one in Florida but its not fish-able.

A good friend of my Sister died at the age of 45 she always said she wanted to be cremated and put out to sea.

So her Brother is going to do that for her and is looking to Charter a boat this summer to do that.

He asked me to help him out so i mentioned about hearing about a company that will put you or a loved ones ashes in a reef ball take it out to sea and drop it with g.p.s numbers so friends can fish over it.

Has anyone herd of this ?

Thanks, Paul
Try here:

http://www.eternalreefs.com/

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
phish4fun said:
dirtydigger a barner and a creamator may do that but why not just do it yourself and mark the spot.not being funny here paul or is he trying to have a large group on a boat?
Chris,
He's talking about 8 or 9 people, To crowded for me.

N.J. Diver thanks i am going to check it out know.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
My #1 man Ray had his father put in a NJ reef, no it wasn't by the mafia, He has all the details call the store most days 9am to 4pm and I'll get him to get you details.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts