BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Who does reliable reel repairs?
HELLO BARNERS,
I put together a little holiday special for reel maintenance and repair.
i repair fresh & salt water reels, spinning or conventional, inshore/offshore.

If your reel {s} needs repair i will disassemble it and quote you a price for FREE. Thats for any reel.

If you need them cleaned and lubed i will :
1-disassemble
2-clean
3-lube
any freshwater reel- $25.00
anysaltwater reel, including internationals, tld's, etc.-$35.00

If you saw the inside of a reel after a year on salt water you would hardly believe your eyes from the salt build-up, sand build up, intergranular and galvanic etching on metal parts and bearings.
These reels as you know are very costly so invest a little for maintenance and you;ll get years of use out of them.
After i clean and lube all parts i co9mpletely coat every part inside the reel with special grease so they cannot be attacked by corrosion.
Now that winter has set in get those reels ready for the spring.
SO CALL ME, E-MAIL ME, STOP BY THE SHOP, SHIP THEM, WHATEVER, YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID'
P.S. I ALSO RE-SPOOL
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, AND KEEP FISHIN :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
a quick shout out and "Thanks!" to Bali-Bilt (a Bass Barn Sponsor!!!!!!!!!!!!)...I asked them to fix a guide or two on a couple of rods and I ended up with a full restore that made the rods (St. Croix) and reels (Shimano Stradic) look, feel, and operate like new.

I was even able to match the guide threads with my favorite color (brunt orange)! Thanks for the outstanding work Bali-Bilt and now I am ready to fish!

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Jr's Reel Repair(856) 783-4141 515 W Elma Ave, Laurel Springs, NJ 08021
GOOD GUY. SERVICED ALL MY PENNS. HE WAS A PENN TECH.
RIGHT NEAR THE OLD PUB OFF ATLANTIC AVE.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
I second Bali bilt. He was kind enough to welcome me into his home while he was laid up with a bad back. He's taking care of my avets for me.

·
Registered
254 Posts
a quick shout out and "Thanks!" to Bali-Bilt (a Bass Barn Sponsor!!!!!!!!!!!!)...I asked them to fix a guide or two on a couple of rods and I ended up with a full restore that made the rods (St. Croix) and reels (Shimano Stradic) look, feel, and operate like new.

I was even able to match the guide threads with my favorite color (brunt orange)! Thanks for the outstanding work Bali-Bilt and now I am ready to fish!
I second Bali bilt. He was kind enough to welcome me into his home while he was laid up with a bad back. He's taking care of my avets for me.
thanks so much guys for the kind words :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts