BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear Pat has a tally of 11 so far and the Boss on the 4 R's had to return to the dock for more oil the wind was still blowin and their hair needed more rigidity plus their tube socks were falling down. :D

[ 11-15-2004, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: THECHUMSTAIN ]

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Chum- The Boss says to quite being a "player hater", LOL BTW- they have 6 fish and they are dreaming about their chunking trip for tomorrow.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tom I had their phone tapped and it was in link with a barn advertiser but all we heard were PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me what rip your fishin bomb. :D I'll give ya a Tshirt. :D

6 thats it hell we ate 3 yesterday while fishin or is that 6 on every drift. :D

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
6 on every drift...LOL
You think a bunch of DB chunkers can pull miracles???

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pat is now on his 4th Sakki at the rest at Harbor View and has his pink hat on backwards lookin to chunk tonight cause the truck is out of petro again. I think he likes that excuse not to go home now. :D

Tom I don't hate the Players but you know how Owner Player relationships go, they always dispise the owners power and they just have to sit back and do what they are told. :D :eek:

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
LMAO Tube Sox falling down...That is a classic

From the rumors I am hearing the Ancients were moving like they were ancient and the boss went back for his pink grundens.....
:confused:

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Boss probably was gettin green from the site of the big waves in the rips, you know those pond guys everything over a chop is 8 ft so the big rip is a tidal wave to them. :D Back to the Wawa for a coffee to warm up now that the chill has arrived. :D

[ 11-15-2004, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: THECHUMSTAIN ]

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I heard the 4 R's is really from an old Reddington Family writtin found on a dig in Sissally

If the boat Rolls Reddingtons Ralph and then they Run. Is this true??? :D
:D

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
The Boss thinks you're pretty funny for a guy who cuts off other people's fish. :D

Actually I couldn't repeat the first thing he said- but ya know he luvs ya Chum.

[ 11-15-2004, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Partnership ]

·
Registered
2,365 Posts

If the boat Rolls Reddingtons Ralph and then they Run. Is this true??? :D
:D [/QB]
OH MY GOD Chum that made me spit my dinner all over my computer screen....LMFAO

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey chum I have A good one to add to the rumor mill from team cyclops . Whats anceint likes snapples mixed with certain beverages and goes PLOP !! when it hits the mud after it walks off the dock at the end of A dock ?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
hey i think i heard a guy got spooled today in the rips :eek: :eek: what color was it Chum
lol j/k

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Originally posted by SS TEABAG:
Hey chum I have A good one to add to the rumor mill from team cyclops . Whats anceint likes snapples mixed with certain beverages and goes PLOP !! when it hits the mud after it walks off the dock at the end of A dock ?
Say it isn't so!!!!! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Originally posted by Partnership:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SS TEABAG:
Say it isn't so!!!!! :eek: :eek: </font>[/QUOTE]Yea it's so, but NO snapple. :eek: Maybe I should of had a few. :D :D :D Haborview will have a new owner next week. :eek:

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
If I could get someone to run me out some bait,food and fresh crew, I'd stay out there! We quit at 11, cocktails were calling our name. I should have watched the anicents closer as "they" were unloading the boat, MY bag of filets was dumped in the water :confused: . I netted most of the filets back to the surface
. Meanwhile as me and skip were hosing the mud off my fish, Lew decided to practice High diving off the upper deck at Harborview :D . As the muddy beast climbed out of the harbor, we thought it was a new life form :eek: , turned out it was just GOOEY LEWIE :D
THECHUMSTAIN
Member # 2725 posted 11-15-2004 03:52 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pat is now on his 4th Sakki at the rest at Harbor View and has his pink hat on backwards lookin to chunk tonight cause the truck is out of petro again. I think he likes that excuse not to go home now.
It will never happen again, I carrying a hose to siphon fuel from those big diesel Charter boats ;) .

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Lew did you have another senior moment?? Heard you carry spare cell phones as you have a problem with loosing them. Now your gonna need new boots as I heard they are in four feet of mud. At this rate seems like it would pay to buy stock in phones and boots??? Just kidding my friend, glad you didn't hurt as thats a long way to fall and also glad no boat was there like there ussually is. Keep safe and be carefull..

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Are you serious about Lew....was he drinking that funny snapple again :eek: :D

If he did hit the drink was it a clean entry :confused:

Hope he is ok!

[ 11-15-2004, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Mega Bites ]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.