BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just talked to Mickey on the Hogwild and his Son caught a 30 pound 43 inch Bass chunking. :rolleyes: They are in the lower Bay and seems like the bite is on as we spoke.

Pat, Dawn and Chaz also have one fish 37 inches and are getting runoffs as we spoke. :cool:
I'll be fishing on Hogwild Sunday and hope the bite is hot and heavy. :rolleyes: Will try to update report.Time 130pm..

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Johnny D, Brrrrrr,Brrrrr you must be feeling it still being here :D Good luck Sunday.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I had one of my best fishing days ever. As many times as I got my boys to go with me(just to shut me up ;) )I never got them on the fish. Today my younger son Steve landed a nice 43inch 28to30lber. Then he nets my 34. Then he lands a 35 and brings another fatty up to the boat and it spit the hook at us :rolleyes: We ended up 4 for about 9 or 10.(dam short runnoffs again) I hope he had as good a time as I did today. I think he did. Hopefully Pat will post his pic.

Tommorrow my other son **** will be out there with me trying again. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Way to go steve you sure showed the old man how to do it and netted his fish wow !!! Move over **** theirs A new sheriff in town . Great to see the young ones getting on the big ones

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
:D Here you go Mickey, Here's steve and his dad back at the dock with some Good eating.
Great catch Steve!

New master angler on "A" dock.

Can't wait for tomorrow! :D

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Sunday I'd like to see some of this.

and this

And this wouldn't be bad either

This is the one we kept, released two other fish. Fished near tussies in the afternoon. Fished the lower 60 in the am and did nothing.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Congrats Mickey and son.
Awesome day.
I hope to get my two boys on em tomorrow.

Pat- it's all about the PINK!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Thank you sir :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Great day for the PIGLETS!!!

Son #1 goes 4/4 on extra points helping Deptford beat Pemberton in a semi-final game and son #2 lands the big bass. Heck, the old man even caught a fish ;)

Way to go Hogwild and sons

1 - 17 of 17 Posts