BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
A one year permit costs $195.00 (365 days). I would bet the refund totals about 0.53 cents per day it was closed!:D

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bruce, were you able to see the link? It seems to be on and off. .50 do you think the state can afford it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
ishing permit holders may collect refunds
Posted by the Asbury Park Press on 07/15/06
SEASIDE PARK: If the state government shutdown last week nixed your fishing plans, you may be able to collect a refund.

The state Department of Environmental Protection announced Friday that anyone with an annual sport fishing permit for Island Beach State Park can collect a fee refund. The permit must have been valid before July 9, the day the park reopened.

DEP officials said permit holders can apply for a refund at the park's office. The department's Division of Parks and Forestry can be reached toll free at (800) 843-6420 or (609) 984-0370, and text telephone users can call the New Jersey Relay Service at (800) 852-7899, according to the DEP.

Tristan J. Schweiger

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Fishenough said:
Bruce, were you able to see the link? It seems to be on and off. .50 do you think the state can afford it.:rolleyes:
Link came up fine for me. Brian copied & pasted it.
I was only be cynical about the 53 cents!:D

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
So let me get this straight. The state shut down the park becasue there was no money to pay the employees. Now they have so much money that they can pay refunds!
The administrative costs involved in the refunds will be more expensive than the refund itself.
New Jersey and you Perfect together!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Yup!
Filled out the refund sheet when I stopped at the office to use the facilities:D , on the way out of the park today.
$3 refund(mailed) to all yearly permit holders who apply.

Steve

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Sudsrat said:
Yup!
Filled out the refund sheet when I stopped at the office to use the facilities:D , on the way out of the park today.
$3 refund(mailed) to all yearly permit holders who apply.

Steve
How many T-hex's will that buy?;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts