BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We can’t say how excited we are to announce that we are finally going to take delivery on our brand new 32’ Regulator with twin Yamaha 350s and finally take her for a spin – at 40+ knots!!!!!

This Saturday, April 19, we will be over at Suffolk Marine in Babylon, NY at their open house taking anyone who attends for a ride and some hands-on training. Capt. Mark DeBlasio, myself and a few others will be on hand to answer any questions on the boat or just on tuna and shark fishing in general.

Moreover, the complete line of Regulators will be in the water and ready to go for a ride, including the all new 30 Express. Factory Rep's will be on hand as well to discuss any questions you have and hopefully we all get a look at some of the information on the new 34’ Regulator with triple 350s.

For more info call Suffolk Marine at 631-669-0907 or shoot them an email at [email protected].

If the weather stays as nice as it is forecasted maybe instead of just a short sea trial we will head southeast about 120 miles and get in on some tuna fishing!!!!

Hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ed - we are really excited about. Particularily because our 48' and 60' are still high and dry in North Carolina and we are looking forward to get back out on the water to chase some stripers over the few weeks and maybe, just maybe run off to that break to pull a couple bluefin.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She will be there all day - we still need to equip her for fishing which we plan on doing Sunday. We'll probably start fishing her in ernest right after our last Seminar in Newport on April 26th.

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Adam,

Just got back from Islamorada, where I fished the 29' Regulator. I am lucky I have two close friends, each with a 29' Regulator to fish in all winter there. ( Key Largo & Islamorada:cool: )

The 29' is a joy to run and fish on, and they are very good sea boats, and dry. I have not had the opportunity to ride on a 32' but I wanted to wish you the best with it.

Find those blue pockets in your wash, these outboards take a hour or so to figure where best to run your baits or lures. I am going to buy several of the rod holder inserts to get my flat lines further out of the wash.

For the long Canyon rides, I suggest a teardrop bean bag to get off your feet for a bit.

Wait to you hear what the hot bait for Blackin Fin Tuna was, a Black 6" Rubber worm, with a flat tail. It was rigged on a simple 2/0 live bait j-hook on 50lb test leader. We could have sunk the boat with Blackfin on Saturday at Islamorada Hump. fished way - back ( not wwwww back)

I will try them here here on finicky schoolies or Albacore as I am sure they can see these with their sharp eyesight, and it leaves a pretty trail while being trolled at 6 to 7 knots.

We did have some schoolie Dolphin, south of there and I hooked a Wahoo, which cut me off.

Captn Joe

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds great Joe - we are going to bring the Regulator down to Florida with us next winter for something to play around in inshore. The bean bags are ordered!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
You will not regret getting the bean bags that is the only way to travel.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I attended the regulator open house on Saturday and I wanted to thank Adam and Mark for letting me look over their new 32'. It is a sweet looking ride with a lot of cool little toys. Weather was great and I really enjoyed talking fishing with Mark. Good luck this season with the two new boats.

Best Regards,
Chris Holgerson

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Best of luck with both new boats

Sounds exciting with the two new boats and the best this coming season from Diana and myself. My brother and I hope to possibly get down to see the new boat this week in NC.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts