BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. Put a fish in the box this spring and as I was closing the lid I noticed the tag! (There went dinner!) SO I cut the tag off and let him go. That was Freshwater Marty!

The tag ended up being a Rutgers striper, and they sent me a neat hat for participating in the program, just for calling in notification!!!

Ever since then, I've been reflecting more and more on the circle of life and the sustainablity of our fish stocks. Especially when I did not see anymore hits from Marty at the Rutgers bouys. He was in a weakend state when released.

But he's back and swimming, I see he made a bouy two hit 20Oct 2005 23:08:10-23:15:23 Freshwater Marty 4 Grow Marty Grow!

·
Banned
5,940 Posts
Kewl!

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Originally posted by Re-Bait:
But he's back and swimming, I see he made a bouy two hit 20Oct 2005 23:08:10-23:15:23 Freshwater Marty 4 Grow Marty Grow!
NEAT
:cool:

·
Registered
565 Posts
what is the website to track the fish that are tagged

·
Registered
497 Posts
Gotta love the resilience. Swim on Marty!
Prof I had to edit your posts due to your signature containing links to personal/other websites. We only allow paying advertisers to put links in there sigs. All other members we ask not to do so. Hopefully you understand that if we allowed everyone to add links it would be impossible to control what those links connected to. Please remove it for future posts. Thanks for your cooperation in advance. RodFather

[ 11-25-2005, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: RodFather ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts