BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as some incentive and for some fond memories of the past season to get us in gear for the upcoming one, does anyone have any cool photos they'd like to share that brings a smile to your face each and everytime you see it? I NEVER leave home without a camera in some form or another when I go fishing. It just makes my day (or night) whenever I know I can go back and relive the moment and excitement of a special catch when I get back home.

I know some of you guys take some awesome photographs...here's your chance to show off.

These are a few from this year that really just put fishing into perspective for me...

this is a shot of a friend of mine with her first bass ever. she missed this fish about three times before she finally stuck it. great job!!!

Doyle007 practicing filet and release at CISP...'nuff said ;)

FlyTyR can attest to the frustration on this night. We fished a worm hatch for about an hour and a half with no hits until I finally hooked up with this one on a VERY sparse black jiggy. It's a nice surprise at 2 am when you're half falling asleep. I wish every dream I wake up from ended with a bass like this!

Here's a very good friend of mine with his first saltwater fish EVER! We couldn't wipe that smile off his face for days...

Back in April, a road trip to maryland ended with a few shad on the end of our fly lines... If you look really close, though, that's a 120-pound tarpon that FlyTyR is hooked up to in this photo :D

here's to another great year!

let's see some nice shots...

snap away,

j

[ 02-07-2004, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: mrstripes ]

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
I can't post nearly as many as I'd like, but here's a few:

2003 Year in Review (very, very, very truncated)

Beaverkill Brownie

Tying with Bob

Little Brookie

Little Blue

Sleepless in Longport

Hurricane Isabel

Barred Owl

Tiger Swallowtails

·
Registered
714 Posts
Great pics guys!!! Truth told, you are making me want to get back into burning some film again. Was into it for awhile, with some nice pics I might add, but you guys have lit the fire again and I hope to add to the collection.
Love that Butterfly, Dave

[ 02-08-2004, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: TomG ]

·
Registered
315 Posts
see below

[ 02-11-2004, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: Rowdy125 ]

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Rory,
If you want, e-mail the pics to me. I can put them up on here. It's listed in my profile.

Tom:
I took that swallowtail pic laying on the ground with my camcorder. Go figure. I'm surprised it turned out that well. I also got some pics of some other butterflies that day that I didn't put on the website, so I can't post them. I might put up some more pics in this thread.

[ 02-10-2004, 08:19 AM: Message edited by: Fly Ty R ]

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
rory, nice pictures. your dog definitely caught a bigger striper than i did this year.

btw....if you right click on the picture, and go to properties, then post the address into the address bar, you can see the pictures. when you come back to this site, you should see them all. it worked for me.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Here are Rory's pics to make it easier on everyone(Doyle, thanks for the tip, you evil computer hacking genious! :D ) :

Chrissy with a big ole brown in the manasquan swamp i mean river..

Me in the Paulinskill river..

The rest of my crew just down river of me

And my buddy Guinness with his first striper..

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Good post guys.

Fly ty r Think it is Dave. Finally went to your site to view most of the pictures. I spent tons of time around the Beaverkill, & the (one I can't spell) Willo... You know which one. Only have one question---"small brookie" I don't think so.

Again to all, nice post. Wish I knew how to post pictures. Ron

·
Registered
315 Posts
Dave howdya do that i did everything to the T ¿

Rory

1 - 12 of 12 Posts