BASS BARN banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On Friday Renegade hosted another open boat jigging only trip for Trophy bass. Pushed back our departure time based on the latest and greatest intel and after yesterday's dismisal trip.

Well all I can say it was the turn around of all time, simpy text book. Called Capt Mike on the big Gambler to give him the latest intel since he was already out and in search mode. Started looking out side MI when Capt. Mike called and said get down here asap it's ON, couldn't spool the turbines up quick enough, arrived within minutes to an all out herring and bass blitz that lasted for hours. Big Thank You to Capt. Mike and crew for checking out the new real estate and finding the blitz(s).

As good as it gets, Art the Clamman quickly nearly limited the boat out single handedly boating bass to 40 pounds. We kept 10 and released 60++ more fish and left them biting. All Trophy bass were released! To yesterday's crew I am sorry and wish we had 1/4 of what we had today for you. We passed over two more all out blitzs on the way in with not a boat on sight.

We will be running open boat all week with availability starting Tuesday on. With the mild weather for another week not sure if we will ever "winterize" this year. To reserve an open boat or charter please call 732-718-8339. Trip times my vary depending on tide and bite patterns, we try our best to get you guys on the fish and every day is different. SOmetimes we follow these fish 8 miles in 2 hours, heading both north and south. This fish are on the move constantly.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Stellar report. heard from some guys that saw fish feeding off the beach in numerous locations today also. must be the abundance of bait and warmer than usual water temp. WHY ASK WHY.??..... catch em up!!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Outstanding!

Unbelievable fishing you're getting in. Stay on em Capt!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Thoroughly enjoyed Fishing with you for the first time Capt. Mike!!!

GREAT Trip!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

PS. ......would have REALLY enjoyed action like that from my Kayak!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Dam Renegade!:bow: You have been Red Hot with both quality and quantity bass!! Awesome, especially for this time of year. Keep'm comin!:D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
gREAT dAY!

Thanks again Capt Mike! It was an awesome day. The video didnt come out very well. First time I used it and know I have to position the camera better! (GoPro)
Great bunch of guys too. It was a real pleasure to meet and fish with all of you. Thanks.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Class act

Great job, you guys are always on the meat and you have no problem helping others out with the valuable information you post, hard work and commitment pays off, your business is a Class Act!!!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great trip, great captain. Good to meet all you guys and very much enjoyed fishing with you. :wave:

Art, I sent you a pm on another site. I lost your card - need your email address and I'll send along the pics I took of that beautiful fish.

Chad

1 - 17 of 17 Posts