BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a post a month or so ago that one of the marinas in the Absecon area was offering a 14ft boat for rent for the day. Does anyone remember who that was and who to contact? They also offered a chart to use while out scurrying the bay area. Thanks, Keith the bagman

[ 11-16-2005, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: the bagman ]

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
I would recommend talking to Fred at NO BONES-he has everything you need including boat,bait,maps and a lifetime of knowledge.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reelknot,
Never mind, I should have realized that he would be a Sponsor of the Barn. Thanks again, Keith the bagman

·
Registered
772 Posts
It's in Wildwood. It is definately worth the trip to head down there if you have the time. Not only do you get the best clam bellies in Jersey, but you get to pick Fred's brain about locations and techniques. I'll tell you in that area there are literally hundreds of good producing locations for chunking bass.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Originally posted by REELKNOT:
I would recommend talking to Fred at NO BONES-he has everything you need including boat,bait,maps and a lifetime of knowledge.
I second that.
I went to the BACK BAY BASH there last friday.
Great time, and Fred is great.

Russ

·
Registered
240 Posts
Fred is great. never fished back bays chunking for striped bass until yesterday. Fred set me up and when no fish in the beginning I called him on my cell phone and Fred told me where to go and us beginners caught some nice stripers. Fred is really helpful and honest. I have rented his boats from Fred in Summer for flounder and they are a nice rig. You cann't go wrong with Fred. Good Luck. Ed Dougherty

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Now thats the place to go to find stripers. He knows where they are and tells his renters so that they will keep coming back. Nice job.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
keeper sized stripers???

whats a pontoon go for by the day???

:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts