BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Respectivly submitted--

Is there any way that we can get back to 'reporting' in a post labled "Fishing Reports" ?
There's about a half a dozen entries in an eight(8) page post that are reports, the rest of the entries are chit-chat between members better suited for the dry dock or the telephone. I'm really not wanting to be a jerk, but I open that for reports. Just one mans' suggestion. Thanks.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Vic,
First Welcome To The BassBarn.Com,Glad To Have You Aboard Here..

Second the reason why there is some "Chit-Chat" during the course of the last month,which is the length of the Thread you are talking about is because its MARCH.Starting this coming week the thread will be on a weekly basis and will be alot shorter to read..
March is traditionally a slow month for fishing reports..As we head into spring you will see alot of useful information along with the reports if you follow it throughout the season.Plus many of the "Reporters" are friends
and exhange conversation with each other which I encorage..
I have been running this type of format for over 5yrs now and get very few complaints and many compliments.

I hope you have a great season and look forward to your reports this year..

Thanks,,,

[ 03-30-2006, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
690 Posts
Respectfully replied:
What exactly are you trying to say??? I sincerely hope you don't have a problem with me finding out or exchanging a couple words on the fishing reports thread with someone who was always a good friend of mine that I haven't seen or talked to in I don't know how many years, and then to find out he was a barner. GEEZ, sorry to interrupt all the action. I fish on the weekends, I didn't have a whole lot to report. but to make things right, here is the best I can report: I saw alot of fish on my fishfinder but didn't get any. the water temp was 46-49 degrees where I was fishing. It was daytime. there was water all over the place. on the edges of the water was land. I didn't see any birds working. The wind was blowing from the northwest about 15 mph. It rained that day. I drank a couple of bud lights and ate a salami and cheese sandwich with mayonaise and swiss cheese ( on rye bread). Hopefully this makes up for my
excessive "Chit Chat"
Now, with that out of the way, As soon as I have something significant to report, I will. I will be fishing during the week and will try to keep the information strictly on what I caught, or didn't catch. I try to reserve my chit chat to email, telephone or the tackle box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.